Chapter Fourteen: Sparkle

Sam's POV:

The day passed by in a blur, I was a little bit surprised that I haven't seen Alec the whole day. I asked his friends on where he is but they just shrug. I was about to enter Cole's car when an arm was slung over my shoulder. I turned around to see Cole smiling. Our class was over an hour ago but Cole has his basketball practice so I waited.

"Hey." I smile, he has this huge grin spreading across his face which makes me smile. I love seeing my twin happy..

"Hello, my twin. " He grins even more.

"What's up with the smile?" I ask him. He just smiles and open up the passenger door for me. "Surprise. "

The next thing I knew, something big and white was on top of me. It started to lick my face and I chuckle as I heard it make a loud noise. "Arf!" I look up to see a white cute dog on top of me.

I sit up and grin at Cole,  remembering the picture I've seen before in my room. "Is this.."

"Sparkle..our dog." He nods, he helped me stand up and I grinned at him. I was patting Sparkle's head when a thought  came into my mind..

Cole smiled at me. "I gave her to you during our 17th birthday, 5 months ago. You named her sparkle because -"

"Because I thought her eyes are sparkling when I met her. " I look at Cole and he looked so shocked at what I just said and then I realized...I remembered something from my past!

My eyes grew wide and I jumped! I hugged Cole so tight and he did the same thing.  "I remembered something!"

"Yeah!" Cole shouts and Sparkle made an 'arf ' sound. We looked at her but she's not looking at us.
I followed her gaze and that's when I realize that Alec had been watching us from behind us all along. Alec look over at Sparkle and gulps. Huh?

Sparkle made the sound again and starts to run towards Alec. Alec's eyes grew wide and he immediately runs away! Sparkle still ran towards him. Cole and I run and followed them!

"Ugh!" Alec shouts, he turned left. Away from the school. I sprint towards Alec but he's running too damn fast that I can't reach him. He made a sharp turn to the right and shouted, when I turn right I saw the reason why he shouted.

It's a dead end.

A wall was in front of him, preventing him from getting away. Away from a dog.  He backs away and looks at me. He glares at me, Sparkle barks and Alec flinches.  "E-easy boy." He stutters, holding out his hand while saying this.

Cole smirks. "Dude, it's a girl."

Alec only glares at him and snatches a stick from the ground and held it in front of him as if it is his shield towards Sparkle. "Leave."

I put my hand up in my mouth to prevent me from laughing. I just wish I brought my phone right now to record this very much entertaining show in front of us but bad thing I placed my bag in Cole's car earlier.

"Get him." Alec demands.

"Her." Cole and I said in unison.

 "Don't do that. " Alec says and I raised an eyebrow at him. What does he mean?

I shook my head and chuckled. "Okay that's enough." I lifted Sparkle and carried her back towards the car. I handed her to Cole so I could speak to Alec.

I walk towards his car and saw him sitting on the driver seat. I knocked but he ignored me.

Knock knock..

Ignore.

Knock,knock.

I knock even more and that's when he stare at me, he sighed and opened up the door. "What?"

"I waited for you."

"So?"

"So? This is my first project. My first project after I was comatosed. I want to prove to myself that I'm not useless. That I can atleast do something and I want to have good grades and I won't get that if my partner isn't cooperating with me." 

"Please Alec, just this project. After that, I will stay away from you and you can go back with your life. Besides, this project is very easy..all we have to do is create a poem about nature that's all. It won't change our whole life, Alec."

He mutters something I didn't hear and speaks. "Fine. I'll be in your house on 5 pm."

"Is that legit?"

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, now leave me alone."

I smile and walk away, I slip inside Cole's car and he immediately drove away. "Hey Coley?"

"Ugh, don't call me that. "

"Whatever. Anyways, where did Sparkle go? I haven't seen her in our house since I came back."

He shrugs. "The time you had your accident, your car accident, she was with you.. sparkle got her left leg broken, we thought she's dead but there's a pulse. At your 4th month in the hospital, Sparkle was finally okay but she never wanted to leave your side. She would not eat and was always sad. Sparkle got sick and we brought her to the veterinary so she spent 5 months recovering like you did."

"Aww!" This dog really is special for me.

And then I realized something.

Alec isn't scared of me.

He's scared of my dog.

              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hello lovelies! How's your day? Mine went well. So what do y'all think of the chapter?? What about that scene where Sparkle is running towards Alec?and when Sam talked to Alec?

Please Don't foget to VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!

Next update: july 27-31
Next Chapter:  funny Alec.

See you all in the next chapter!  ~jaz.

P.S : Are there any mistakes like typos or wrong grammars?please don't be shy to tell me all of them. Like please. And all the brands you'll see in this story is all coming from my mind. I'm from the Philippines and I'm not really familiar with those famous brands so sorry.