Chapter Twenty- Eight: Trust

Chapter Twenty - Eight:Trust
SAM'S POV

I walk inside my walk in closet and choose my outfit for today. I decided to wear a red off-shoulder top and a denim shorts. After I got dressed up, I slip on my black ankle boots and start doing my make up. I applied some mascara, a NYX lipstick and curl my hair. I head downstairs to see Cole and Mom sitting opposite each other on one of the stools in the kitchen island eating a baked lasagna.

"Cole?" I asked surprised. He looked up at me and smile a little. "Good morning, sis."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

He shrugs. "I don't have practice this morning." I slowly nodded and sit beside him. Mom handed me a plate of lasagna and smiled. I smile back. This is new. Cole having breakfast with us again.

Cole clears his throat. "So..the game is on Thursday. "

I look up. "Really? Good luck bro." Me and mom smile at him.

"You're going to watch right?" He asks me.

"Of course." I nod. "What school will be your opponent again?"

"GHU." He simply says. I nodded and finish of my breakfast and place the plate on the dishwasher. Cole also stands up and do the same. "We're going now mom."

Mom nods and we walk towards her. I kiss her forehead and so did Cole. I wave at her and walk outside.

We both head towards his car and I sat on the passenger seat, I buckle up my seat belt and smile at Cole. "Ready?" he asks.

I nod. "Yep."

He starts the engine and drive off. I can't help but smile to myself as I am spending my time with my twin again. I miss him, he always have basketball practice and I truly understand that. But sometimes I got mad at him, maybe because I just miss my twin. And maybe before, I'm also like this and Cole is like that. It's a good thing that he doesn't have practice today...maybe we can go out later after our classes. Or else, I'll have to wait until he makes time for me again.

Stop.

My body stiffens. Oh my gosh. "Of course." I  mutter.

Cole looks at me. "Huh?"

Of course. Even though I have amnesia, I know how important winning the championships are for Cole. I know how much he loves playing basketball, that even if there are no practices he will still go to the court and play. The only reason why he's here with me is because of...

I should've known.

"This is because of Alec, isn't it?" I mutter, turning to him.

His jaw clenched. "What are you talking about?"

I chuckle. "The reason why you're here with me is because you want to see if I'll talk to Alec. Am I right Cole?" He sighs and opens his mouth. "Sa-"

"Cole.. I told you I won't talk to him anymore. And even if you don't tell me I wouldn't.  I love you Cole. You're my twin. And I hate him for hurting you, for helping that bitch to cheat on you. He's my friend, yes, but you're my twin. And you mean to me the most, please Cole. Have faith in me...trust me when I say that I'll stay away from him. You don't have to do all of this." I say. It hurts knowing that your brother don't trust you enough. I thought he knows me..more than I know myself. Guess I'm wrong. 

"I'm sorry." Cole apologizes.

I sighed and turn to the window, the rest of the ride stayed like this.

"How's your project?" Rachel turned to me, grinning. "Me and Kyle will meet later to start composing."

I nod, smiling. "The nerdy boy?"