Chapter Twenty-Seven:Cliché Story

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cliché Story.
Sam's POV

The whole car ride was silent. I kept looking at the window while Alec scrolls through his phone. There's a huge traffic Reece told us. Suddenly, I hear an irritated groan from Reece and I look up at him. He turns on the radio and we all gasp as loud music blares on the radio.

"Turn the fucking volume down!" Alec shouts, breathing heavily. I look at both guys and laugh.

Maybe I laughed for three minutes while the two boys looks at me. Suddenly, I hear other laughters surround the car. They joined me in laughing.

"Your scream!" Reece pointed at Alec. "It sounds like a girl!"

Alec's cheeks heat up. "Shut up. I was shocked dude."

Reece kept laughing and then stops, wide eyed. "Oh oh! Hey Alec, you and Sam likes this song right?"

Huh?

Alec listens to the song. "Sweet child o mine, yep. We like this song...before."

Reece grins. "Oh come on, sing dude. Hey Sam, have you heard this guy sing before?"

I shake my head, smiling. "Nope."

"Then Alec will sing for you. Come on dude!" Reece laughs. Alec stares at him blankly. "Fine I'll give you money after."

Alec smirks and clears his throat. "She's got a smile that it seems to me..Reminds me of childhood memories.."

My eyes widen. Alec is a good singer. The bad boy can sing! This is the first time I heard Alec sing and he's really good. Suddenly, I noticed myself drumming my fingers together with the beat. I don't know what the song is, but they said that I like it before. And then I realised that if I'm with this guys, the people I know before, there's a huge chance that I will be able to remember my memories before. I smile at the thought.

I GET OUT of the car and wave at Reece. "Bye Reece! Thanks for the ride."

He winks. "Anytime, Sam." Alec gets out of the car with his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, dude."

"Need a ride again tomorrow?" Reece asks him.

Alec shakes his head. "Nah.. my car is already fixed."

Reece nods. "Okay then. See you tomorrow guys." With one last wave, he drives off.

I turn to Alec. "So.."

The door to our house suddenly opens with a bang revealing a furious looking Cole. He walks towards us, his eyes trained on Alec.

"Sam, get inside the house." Cole says, his voice deep. But his eyes didn't look at my way, it stayed focused on Alec.

"Cole, what's happening?" I ask.

"Get. Inside. The. House."  Finally, Cole looked at me. But I wished he didn't, his brown eyes turned dark..making him look scary. 

"Cole-"

"I said get inside the fucking house! " He shouted at me and I flinched.  I haven't seen Cole like this, what happened to him? It's like he's changed. I don't know if he's still the Cole I saw inside my hospital bedroom, the Cole who always makes time for me..for his family and friends.  It feels like he's keeping secrets from me, he's twin.

"Hey dude, don't shout on her." Alec calmly says. Cole turned to him. "You." Cole growls. "You stay away from my sister, you fucking asshole."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"He's a fucking asshole, Samantha. Just stay away from him." Cole growls. "Come on." He grabbed me by the arm and tugs me towards the house.

"What's your fucking problem Cole?!" Alec shouts.