Chapter Thirteen: He Should Be Scared Of Me.

Chapter Thirteen:He Should Be Scared of Me.
Sam's POV

"Uhm." Mallory looks at me weirdly.

"Samantha.." Rachel mutters.

"What are you wearing?" Devon suddenly asks, looking at me from head to toe. "Are you copying me?"

Last night, when I found out that Alec tricked me I was very furious. I planned some ways to seek revenge at him. Number one is... I'll punch him. But I already did that, I want to do something that is unforgettable. Yes, I know that this is so childish of me but I really am a very, very light tempered person. And he made me wait last night for nothing, he made me look stupid and I hate that. Besides, I won't do anything that can cause him to go to the hospital, so don't worry.

And to answer Devon's question.. Like I said, last night I was very furious. I want to look like something that will scare Alec, and no..I didn't dress like a spider. I dressed like Devon.

He should be scared of his twin sister, right? Cause I'm scared of her.

"Yes. " I answer, shrugging.

"You look ridiculous. Samantha, I don't look like that." Devon wrinkles her nose.

"What? I look amazing, Dev."

"My clothes aren't like that." I lool down on my outfit. Devon wears a loose black tank top and a dark jeans while my outfit is an oversized dark leather jacket and a dark jeans. Atleast, our jeans are similar. Huh.

"And my boots aren't like that." Devon's combat boots looks so comfortable and cool while mine looks...three times larger than my own feet. I borrowed this from our neighbor whose a retired soldier and I promised to take care of it. I didn't thought that this would be too large for me and let me tell you..this boots aren't easy to walk on to.

"I just want him to think that he should be scared of me." I sigh.

Rachel asks. "And who is this guy you're talking about?"

"Alec." I answer.

Mallory laughs. "And you think dressing like Devon would scare him?"

"Hey, he's scared of me." Devon speaks.

"Psh, yeah right." Mallory rolls her eyes.

"Back to the topic. Sam?" Rachel trails off.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Did you watch the news this morning?"

I shook my head.

"The temperatures gonna be 35 degrees celsius." They all laugh.

Ugh.

◾▫◾▫◾▫◾▫◾

"It's so hot." I groan. We took a seat in our usual table in the cafeteria.

"Didn't you have clothes underneath that leather jacket?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, but it's only a bandeu." I took a sip of my bottle of water and close my eyes as the cold water soothes my body a little.

"Good thing you have a friend like me." Mallory winks at me and grabs her bag, she searched for something and pulled out a grey crop top and hands it to me. "Here! "

"Thanks!" I beam and reaches out to hug her. I got out of my seat and run towards the restroom. After 2 minutes I'm finally done and went back to our table.

When I came back, Chris and the other guys are already there but Alec is nowhere to be seen. I sat on my spot in the middle of Rachel and Chris and thank Mallory again. "The only problem now is the boots. " Devon mutters.

"Why?" Harold asks.

"She dressed as Devon to make Alec think that she shouldn't be tricked." Mallory laughs and the boys look at me then starts to chuckle.

"You really think dressing like Devon would scare him?!" Cole laughs, tapping the table while laughing.

I roll my eyes but smiles. "Shut up."

"Give me your boots." Chris demands. I look at him with a scrunch up eyebrows. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"Give me your boots." Chris repeats. I slowly untie the laces of the boots and when finished I hand it to him, leaving my feet  bare. "What are you gonna do?"

He stands up. "I'll be right back." And with that he stands up and leave.

"What is he going to do with that boots?" Cole asks and I shrug.

AFTER A minute or two, Chris came back with a pair of shoe in hand. He kneels in front of me and grabbed my feet which caught me off gaurd and slips on the two black shoes.

"What are you doing?!" I screech. All of our friends are watching us, I heard Mallory say "Awww." I only roll my eyes at her.

"You're lucky I have another pair of shoes in my locker. I put it there in case of emergency and I think now is the right time for them to be used." He winks at me which sent butterflies to enter my stomach.

"Thanks. " I smile at him, he finished up tying the laces and stood up. He held out his hand and I grabbed it, I stood up and stepped twice. "What do you think?" He asks. I look at the shoes I'm wearing. "A little bit large, but it's fine. Thanks Chris."  I thanked him once again and he brushed it off.  "Anything for you."

"Ehem." Cole clears his throat, we all look over at him and I roll my eyes when I saw him chuckling.

Looks like Cole likes Chris for me.

Wait, what?

               ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Aww.. Chris is sooo sweet! Are your boyfriends like that? Hahaha... what do you think of the chapter? And the story so far? What do you think at the last two lines at the end of the chapter?hahaha..

Question: What do you think of Chris,ladies?

Please don't forget to Vote,Comment,and Follow me!

Next Update: tomorrow
Next Chapter:Sparkle.

See you guys in the next chapter! ~Jaz.