Chapter Five: Back to School.

This chapter is dedicated to *drum roll* yourstrulytrina.Her stories Resetting Our Love and The Blonde Cheerleader are my favorites!Though I really ship Evan and Clara but Gray and Clara looks really cute! Kamusta ka? Check out her books if you haven't.

Chapter Five:Back to School.
Sam's POV:

3 days later...

"Samantha.. " Mom started, I look up at her from my cereal bowl. Milk dripping down my mouth. "Wipe your mouth please," I wipe my mouth and stare at her again. "Okay, so I just want to ask you if you'd like to continue attending your former school.. Edryll University? " Mom asks.

I look over at Cole who is also watching me. I shrug, "Okay."

Mom looks at me worried. "Are you sure? If you don't want to go to school yet, it's fine for us."

I thought about it for a moment. The headaches are getting lesser now, and I'm always feeling fine.Yep, I guess it's time to go to school now. "Yeah, I want to."

"Okay then, school starts in four days. " Cole states, finishing up his bowl and placing it in the dishwasher. I finish mine as well and head upstairs. "Gonna go call, Devon!" I call out and I heard mom say "Okay!"

I get inside my room and plop down my purple fluffy bed. I dialled Devon's number and she answers in the second ring. "Hey beautiful." She greeted.

"Hey, busy?" I ask, inspecting my fingernails.

The other end is silent for a moment and I thought she hung up on me, but Devon speaks again. "I just finished my drawing, why?"

"Just wanna meet up with you guys."

"Ohh..okay, I'll meet you in five outside."

After I texted Mallory and Rachel about meeting up and they agreed, I stood up and enter my walk in closet. I tap my chin as I survey the rows of clothes. What will I wear? I snatch a hanger holding a dress. The dress ends up just above my knee, a golden belt in the waist. Black color above and blue below the belt. I wore it on and tied my hair in a fishtail braid. I sit down on my vanity table and slid on my black wedges. I apply some mascara, an eyeliner and a lipgloss since I want to look natural and not like a cake. I look at myself in the mirror and smile in satisfaction. This past few days of watching make up tutorials in YouTube because of boredom payed well because I look just like me, no change, not much of make up.

I grab my clutch and walk downstairs. Huh. I'm surprised I can walk with heels, even if I had amnesia. I spot mom and Cole lounging in the living room watching some movie.

"Mom, Cole. I'm just going to meet my friends." I say. "Okay sweetie just be back before midnight. "

"No guys!" Cole calls out just as I left the house. I smile and saw Devon outside. Since Devon and I are neighbors, we didn't have to use a car to meet each other. She twirls her keys in her index finger -since I still can't drive because of my amnesia she is the one who will drive us- "Ready?" She asks me.

Devon wears a loose dark blue T-shirt and a black jeans with her combat boots. "Yep." We slid inside her Red BMW and drove off our driveways. After five minutes, I turn on the radio and a song blasted, I wasn't surprised at the loudness but Devon's squeal.

"What?"

"This is your theme song!"

"What?"

I didn't got the answer because we reach Rylle's, the place me and my friend's agreed to meet up. Devon parked on the nearest space in the entrance and we got off. We enter the small café and I spotted Mallory immediately, she's sitting in the table beside the window, wearing a white floral dress.