Chapter 14

An update, requested by many of you, but AyatoKirishima12345 was the one to comment of Chapter 13. So this one's you them. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaneki! Stop it! Your leaving to many marks." I protested, lying on my chest as Kaneki lay on top, sucking on my neck.
"So what. No one's going to see if you have your jumper on. Now shut up kitten." He replied, hiding his head by my neck and nipping it.
"Ow." I said sarcastically, turning my head to side glare at him. He chuckled and kissed my cheek, his hands wrapping around me. Rolling over, I was now on top, my back against his chest . I wriggled around in his strong grip, turning around and laying my head on his chest.
"I can hear your heart beat."
"Good, thank god its there. Otherwise I'd be a zombie or something." He joked, tickling my sided. A laugh erupted from my lips, making me wriggle and squirm around. His chuckling made me laugh even more.
"S....stop....stop it!" I said between laughs, his fingers still tickling me.
"Why should I? Your so cute when your laughing and squirming on me." He teased, slowly stopping and letting me breath.
"It hurts." I chuckle, clutching my sides. He smirked and sits up, holding me bridle style.
"Sorry."
"You don't mean that."
"Na, I don't do I." He smiled, kissing me gently on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back, hugging him close with my arms around his neck loosely. But good times don't last, even in love. He suddenly stopped, looking at my wrist that was near his face. Bloody cuts were hidden, or were hidden there, some still fresh. Slowly, he put me down and grabbed my wrists, pulling down the sleeves to reveal them all. Scars and cuts, blood dripping and scabs.
"K....Kaneki.... I'm sorry... I'm so." But he cut me off.
"You said that last time, you said you would try to stop and that you would stop for me, but this tells me that you lied. I guess bad habits don't change. And let me guess, you still do heroin and all that junk." He snapped, tears welling up in my eyes.
"..." I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Not even another apology.

Three weeks pasted and my mental and physical health has been dropping, dangerously. Almost every day, I have vomited or not eaten anything, my body giving up. All because I am trying to withdraw, because I want to be there with Kaneki like a proper boyfriend should. My skin is like glass, it's translucent state ghostly and creepy. Even Kaneki is worrying about it, saying we should see a doctor.
"No! I can't see a doctor! If they find out I've been doing heroin at my age, they would send me away, to a mental institute. I can't go there!" I screamed out, slurring some of the words. He just stared at me, holding me close to his warm figure, my temperature decreasing.

"Calm down..."