Ch. 7

I tapped my pencil on my book, studying was helpless. It was too quite in this stupid fucking libary. How could people study here? I glanced at the door, hoping Harry would come in. Hoping? I was getting pathetic. 

"No tapping." The old fat woman behind the desk snapped.

"Bitch." I mumbled, she didn't hear me. Maybe I should talk louder?

I slammed my book closed, Shoving the book into my bag. I pulled it over my shoulder and marched out of the damn library. 

*   *   *

"How was the-"

"Fuckin' bitch. Tell me what to do. Damn whore." I cursed, not paying attention to Jacy's question.

"Floral!" Jacy yelled, hearing my curses.

I turned to her, "Sorry, Jacy, I was just a little mad. Sorry."

Her eyes turned sympathetic, "Its fine. I was going out anyway, Ill see you tomorrow." She smiled and closed the door behind her.

I grabbed a smoke box, taking a lighter out of my pocket. My knitted white skirt only reached up to mid thigh and my floral crop top only meeting the top of the skirt. True, I wasn't the tiniest, and my thighs touched, and I wasn't the tallest, but I was comfortable in my body. At least, as much as I could be.

I walked out on the porch, the moon creating a beam of light to let me see. I hated this small frat house, but it cost less then a actual house off campus. The yard was shared by the other seven houses that were lines in a square shape. The grass seemed to glow in the Moon light, the trees sparkled. True, I hadn't ever thought to come out here at night. I've been to night parties and gotten drunk off my mind in the moons light, but never really looked closely.

I lit the smoke, bringing it between my lips, leaving a red ring around the barrel of the smoke from my red lip stain. I breathed out, the air around me turning white with the drug. I smiled, the feeling was eerie, even now. 

Harry. Why had something been off with him? I felt there was a connection between us, but wasn't it just a hook up? I wasn't anymore. I felt like I was falling for him, maybe. No. I don't fall for anyone. I learned that last time, with Jack. 

"Floral?" Someone said, more like asked, I turned to see the last person I felt like seeing.

"Hi, Amanda."

She smiled, her blonde hair was tied into a messy bun, she had a Afghan wrapped around her small body. "Can I come up?" She asked as I hesitantly nodded, she hopped up onto the small porch.

I sat on the small outdoor couch, as did Amanda.

"Can we talk about-"

"No." I snapped, not wanting to ever bring it up again.

She looked down, then back to me, "Floral. You cant keep pushing me away. We have to talk sometime."

I ignored her, dragging the smoke back to my lips. 

"Floral!"

"What? You wanna talk about how we liked each other?! How you left me for a American boy?! You promised me forever, Amanda. And it doesn't ever matter. I've moved on, and I'm not bisexual anymore. It was only a phase." I said all to fast, my fingers shaking.

"What we had wasn't a phase," She spoke in a small voice, almost shaking. Though it was the cold, or the fact that realization was hitting her, I didn't know.

"Don't keep lying to yourself." I growled, being done with her. Didn't I say I didn't want to fucking talk about it?

"Well. Fine. I wont bother you anymore. As I see I'm interrupting you." She spoke, well composed. 

Thank god. "OK."

She looked at me, as if wanting me to open my arms and welcome her back, and we'd kiss and make up. She looked away and walking off the porch. I bit my lip, I felt I acted cruel to her, but it didn't matter. I wasn't gay, and not for her. She knew how much she wreaked me. She ruined my parents and mine's relationship. And I didn't want to see her.

I put out the smoke, walking back inside. What if I didn't leave her.?

I grabbed my phone, knowing it was wrong. I needed a reminder was I was straight. And fast.

"Hello. Harry? Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to come over; I bought a nice thong for you to keep tonight."

*     *     *

I rolled over in my bed, I smelt Harry's old spice cologne. I smiled to myself, this was nice. If only we were a couple. Shut up, Floral. Stop thinking. 

Harry had came over last night after I called him. I did feel like I was using him, but he seemed ok with it last night.

"Mm.. Flora.." Harry grumbled in his sleep as I brushed a piece of hair out of his eyes. 

He was so adorable, and so innocent. His eyebrow piercing made me smile, why was I into him? He was not what I was ever into. But somehow I was draw to him. I smiled as my lips found his shoulder, giving a light kiss. What the hell was I doing? Wasn't he just a fuck buddy? 

"Babe," I heard him whisper, I turned my head to face him.

His hand ghosted over my cheek and lips, his bright green eyes locked with mine. He tucked his lip between his teeth as I leaned in and kissed him.

I felt OK when I kissed him, I felt like everything was perfect. But I knew when he would go home, I would have to face Amanda, Jacy, Nick, and school. I had told Nick we would take a month off from each other, its been a month. 

"How did you sleep, baby?" He whispered as I smiled, he leaned in a kissed my neck.

"Good." I said, kissing him again.

"We have school." He groaned, pushing me lightly back.

I shook my head, "You don't care about school."

He smirked, "I know."

*    *    *

sorry i didnt update yesterday, i think, my computer didnt upload when i ckicked the botton so i made this a longer chapter.

almost 200 reads ahh! this is amazing thank you so so so so much guys!

please comment vote and fan, *remember, i need this story to be active.*

byee xx