Ch. 34

. the following chapter has happened all after floral and harry have graduated collage, may be starting a new year or leaving .

.

Harry sighed again, Floral taking her sweet time packing and now unpacking. harry worried she would always be like this, he shook his head. 

"baby, just put the boxes down and we can come back. we still have our bedroom and the guest room,"  Harry cooed, half annoyed as he wrapped his arms loosely around Floral's busy body.

Floral stopped moving, leaning into Harry's warm embrace. "but we have so much to do." she complained to the tall man behind her.

"i know." harry said knowingly, floral had worked so hard and she really needed a break.

because of the semester and the collage year ending, they had both applied for Reingh Collage, a small collage right out of Leeds, England. both getting in (with some extra money they had 'made' over the summer) and getting, after very much persuasion, dorms next to each other.

"have you met your room mates yet?" floral asked absentmindedly, rubbing harrys hands with her fingers.

harry smiled at her small gesture, "no, but im sure they're going to be assholes like everyone else in this fucking school. god why did I let you bring me here." harry playfully argued.

floral turned in harrys arms, biting her lip. "because, boys are actually let into girls dorms after ten. and I want to sleep with my lovely boyfriend."

"lovely boyfriend?" harry mocked her tone. "who is he? is he bigger than me?" floral shoved him lightly and they both laughed.

"why couldnt we just stay at our old collage? and not have to move two towns over?" harry asked again, already knowing the answer.

floral put her non-painted finger nailed hang on her hip. "we dont need a replay of this summer, do we?" floral smirked, eyeing harry darkly.

-four months ago-

"god, nothing to do all summer and we are finally all 20." zayn relaxed, sinking lower into the black leather couch harry and floral had bought a week before .

"speak for  yourself. " beth smirked, eyeing zayn from across the room.

floral sunk lower into harry arms, biting her tounge so she wont say that everyone in the room knew that when beth and zayn had a one night stand beth couldn't get over him. they were fuck buddies.

"listen up. I know some guys from London, the big city, yeah?" zayn leaned forward, getting all four of our atfention. "they said they have a shipment of mary ann's. two fucking truck loads. thats over a thousand dollars when sold. who here wants to have a awesome, rich summer?"

harry, looking nervously over to floral, they both nodded. beth nodded quickly, avoiding zayns prying eyes at her.

"ok. well, lemme just call my guy and get half of the first shipment in." zayn stood up, taking a big swig of his beer. "we, my friends, are about to have  fucking awesome summer."

.

.

.

.

ok guys, thank you all for 1k reads!! ive desided to escalate the story to a new level and have floral and harry go to a new collage and now zayn and drugs and violence is about to get involved.

I will try to update more this year, as I havent done any good in the past. but im trying. moving was hard, and we finally got wifi. well, ill try to write tomorrow. sorry for the short update. x