Ch. 16

chapter songs..

Royals by Lorde

Still The One by One Direction

Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls

*   *   *

After I drove home, all I could think about was Harry. His eyes,  his nose, his hair, everything. He was perfect. How had I not realised this before?

I also had forgotten it was a school night, I grabbed my laptop and putting it on  my nightstand and taking my clothes off. All I wore to bed is a tank top and my underwear. I pulled back the unmade bed and climbed right in.

I guess I had also forgotten how tiring Harry is.

*   *   *

I took a sip from my hot chocolate, waiting for Jean to get here. Jean, the guys always wearing skinny jeans with a sweatshirt and a beanie. But the girls couldn't get enough of him, even though he is a player, he is also a friend.

"Floral, hey babe." Jean said, walking into the small coffee house and kissing my cheek before sitting across from me.

"How's work? Dad paying you well?" I asked, he was working my dads small shop,  the one job I do want.

He sighed, "Yeah, good pay. Max has always been a good guy. But my girlfriend  is pregnant, so I'm working down at the food mart as well." I guess I looked taken aback. Jean chuckled as I took in that he was having a baby.

"Well I hope you keep that baby, Jean." I said, he smiled wider.

"Twins. I'm so happy! I'm going to be a father,  Floral!" He said, getting looks from the other customers. But he could care less from the smile he shoots all of them.

After meeting with Jean for a hour or so, I got in my car and drove  to school. Highway to Hell came on as I shot my radio daggers, perfect way to start the week.

I got to the school about twenty minutes early, I sat in my warm car and checked my tumblr for anything new. Nothing. I got on my facebook.. well its Jacys facebook, I desided not to have one. I read that Liam is having another party Friday, I smiled to myself at the memory of Liam. What if I picked him over Harry? Ackward.

I jumped when a tapping on my car window snapped me out of my trance. I saw a male figure leaning against a motercycle next to my small Honda. I got out, what did he even want?

"What do you-" I stopped in my tracks as I met eyes with the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

His chocolate brown hair is put in a neat but messy quiff, and his blue eyes hid behind raybans. He was wearing a leather jacket over a grafic tee that had a model on it in blacm and white. His black attire tied with his black skinny jeans and his blue Vans stood out, but I liked it.

"Something you like, love?" His voice was teasing, yet full of want as his eyes raked over my body.

"Did you knock on my door?" I asked, not meeting his eyes again.

He chuckled, "Must be the wind,"

"The wind my ass," I scoffed, he seemed taken back by my sudden break of his spell he had put me under.

*   *   *

sorry its short.. I am seeing how it is updating evey day  in small parts then ill deside what I wanna do. x

vote

comment

fan

share

comment

please

active

guys