ch. 36

"what will I do with you," harry scolded playfully as he pulled floral into his arms.

floral wiggled out of his grasp. "you should go keep jack company,"

harry wiggled his eye brows, "trying to get rid of me, yeah?" he questions her.

"pft no. never." floral winked at him.

"well, as much as I'd love to stay, I have to go unpack.  see you tomorrow." harry smiled, kissing florals cheek suddenly and softly and walking out of florals dorm.

floral walked behind him and shut the door, the lamp light flickered in the corner of the room. the bland and grey of the walls feeling creepy and making floral feel boxed in.

floral turned quick, hearing the wind throw the shutters of the window open.

"damn old fashioned school and its shitty dorms," floral mumbled to herself, opening the glossy like windows and latching the shutters close. she locked them tight, then closing the windows.

she gripped the drapes, yanking them with so much force  was relieved they didnt fall off the hook. she made sure no one could see in.

"some one saw their first peeping tom, I suppose?" floral gasped and turned, only seeing her roommate.

floral closed her eyes, "no, but the wind seems worse then back at home,"

- floral's pov -

"the wind is the same as in every part of England, windy country." nicole smirked and pointed out, climbing on the bottom bunk up to the top and lying down.

"England isnt the windy country." I rolled my eyes, she was a huge piece of work.

she pointed at me knowingly, "you dont know that. you just like arguing."

I sighed, flicking off the light. "goodnight nicole."

"goodnight, liar."

+

+

"rise and shine, ladies." a voice boomed as the light in nicole's and mines dorm flicked on.

"ugh fuck you," nicole sleepily mumbled, I sat up and laughed tiredly at her.

I pulled the covers of my bed up around my shoulders. I squinted in the bright light. "who.."

I opened my eyes wider to see my, our , dorm adviser, mary, I think her name was.

"its a sunday, not monday." I moaned. im not a morning person with only three hours of sleep. it must be three in the morning.

"fine. but at seven if youre not awake ill bring in the hose." mary threatened, shaking her chubby finger at us.

nicole jumped off her top bunk when mary left the dorm. "what a bitch." she mumbled, raking through her drawers.

i laid back down in bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to nicole curse that she didnt have any clothes to wear. 

"shes just doing her job." i huffed. i hated people that complained about everything. and nicole was that person.

nicole threw a pair of jeans on my bed. "get out of bed and stop arguing, you know shes a bitch."

"ok then." i sighed, being done arguing with her, she obviously wasn't going to give up. 

i grabbed the dark wash jeans, pulling them up my legs. i slept in my underwear, it was too hot in out dorm. or maybe it was just under my heavy comforter. i grabbed a deep low colored red v neck t shirt and pulled it over my white tank top. i pulled and black coat over it and threw on my deep red scarf that hung down to my waist.

i pulled my messy hair into a top knot, the bathroom was downstairs and i didnt feel like it. i sprayed myself with perfume and grabbed my purse and phone off the charger.

nicole gasped at me, in a robe and her ugly dish wash blonde hair was in a tight ponytail. "how did you get ready so fast?" she gaped as i pulled on my dirty blue sneakers, lacing them up tight so they wont fall off.

i shrugged, "i dont want to stay in here all day, i have a job and a boyfriend."

she scoffed, "a boyfriend? whats your job, selling drugs?" she laughed.

dead right, i thought. "dead wrong. i have an amazing boyfriend and i have a job at a cafe two towns over." i looked her up and down and turned and walked out of the nasty dorm. 

i already hated it here.

+

- harrys pov -

+

fuck. my legs hurt. bad. 

i panted, running over to jack, my over-exercised induced roommate.

"fuck, mate, how do you do this once a week?" i cemented my hands on my knees, panting as jack stood there barely breaking a sweat.

"once a week? i do this every morning." he happily chirped, looking at my like i was dieing.

i already hate it here.