Ch. 28

• Dedicated to Haley Tamun and Ally

“Thats not funny, Floral.” Jean commented, clutching Anna close to him, to escape the cold the ice was radiating onto us.

I shivered, “C’mon Jean. Your younger brother used my bra as a slingshot and I needed a new one. Its your fault for being willing to drive me there.” Harry glanced at me, a warning glance, as if saying thats enough.

“Never mind that,” I spoke for Harry. “Lets have fun, who wants hot chocolate?” I asked as Anna nodded fast like.

Harry glanced at the only door to get off the ice rink. “But its so far.” He whined.

I sighed, “If you let me push you we could get there faster.”

“Fine.” He huffed in annoyance, I turned him around and started pushing on his waist as we got closer to the door.

Harry hopped off, almost falling on the blades he stood on. He gripped them harshly, pulling them off and throwing them on the floor. I laughed as I unlaced mine and put them near Harrys.

“I’m never doing this again.” Harry huffed, pouting on the bench as he shivered from the cold that penetrated his thin winter coat.

I sat next to him, holding his cold hands in my covered ones. “Its so fucking cold here, I don’t know why I liked doing this as a kid. I swear the skates weren’t as shitty when I came here a few years ago, I’m sorry I dragged you along. I thought this would be fun, and Jean is my best guy friend and I was hoping you two got along.” I sighed out fast, leaning into Harry’s chest.

He chuckled, “It’s ok, Flora, everyone makes mistakes.” I gave him a look and he just kissed my cold cheeks.

“Here,” Anna said, thrusting the warm hot chocolates in our direction. “Jean said he doesn’t want to be paid back, so enjoy.” She smiled, caring, and sat in the bench across from us.

“Wheres Jean?” Harry asked, I took a sip from my drink as the warmth invaded my cold insides.

She glanced at the doors leading outside, “He had to get something out of his car, and we parked the furthest away from here. So he’s going to be awhile.”

“Thanks.” I choked out, meaning to get it in before Harry asked but I missed terribly.

“For Jean parking far away?” She asked, cocking her head to the side.

“No,” I smiled warmly at her. “For the drinks.”

She smiled back, “No problem.”

Jean walked threw the doors, covered in light snow as he brushed it off. “Goddamn England, snow in fucking October?” He huffed as we all laughed.

“What do you expect, sunny days that are ninety-nine degrees hot?” Harry teased as I laughed.

Jean looked at Harry, “Ha fucking Ha.” he said, mocking the way Harry laughed at him.

“God, you three act like children.” Anna pointed as we all remarked how she was the one carrying the child, and we weren’t children.

“Well, the fifteen minutes we had here were fun. Not,” Harry sighed, I knew he now hated ice skating and no matter what I did I could get him to come back.

“C’mon, it was worth a shot.” I persuaded him as he shook his head again.

“Too fucking cold,” Jean whispered to himself as I held in my laughter, again.

“Anyone up for pizza?” Anna suggested as we all nodded.

Jean gave Anna his coat, “Theres a shop near by, they have amazing pizza,” Jean stated as we nodded.

“We can walk there too-”

“Hell no.” Harry said, complaining how it was not only cold inside, but it was snowing outside.

I grabbed Harry’s arm. “There’s a bar across the street, we could get food there and drink a little.” They all nodded, and Anna said something about college kids and their drinks and pouting about how she had a kid inside her and she couldn’t drink.

“You’re our designated driver, then.” I smiled wickedly at her as she rolled her eyes playfully.

(well guys, another chapter. whats gonna happen at the bar? hmm.. anyways, appearently the Kik app isn't working in the UK so I have a friend over there and its not working, is anyone else having that problem? and its late, but how was everyones Halloween? do you guys like Anna and Jean at all..? Feedback is amazing so PLEASE comment! also don't forget to click the vote (star) button in the top hand corner for computer users and right down below for moble readers! x)