Ch. 24

I felt someone was shaking me, "Let go!" I screamed at the old man as he jumped at my outburst.

"Wake up!" He screamed at me as I gripped my head in aggony.

"Wake up! Floral goddamnitt!" He screamed again as my eyes burst open.

.

I wasn't in a old man's older truck. I was in Harrys car, on the side of the still deserted higway. "Huh.." I groaned as Harry hugged me into his body.

Harry held me close, "I was trying to put your shirt on and you started screaming and kicking," He said as I felt tense.

"I'm sorry," I said,  drawing circles on his bare chest.

He shrugged, "I'm glad your ok,"

I smiled as I kissed the base of his neck, "I'm glad I'm here with you."

.

.

.

*   *   *

(short I know. school along with the fact I'm learning sign language has been a burden. I love sign languang though, I reccomend all of you go learn. atleast you couod finger spell. so I'm updating tomorrow as welll, hopefully longer. and its Pink Breast Cancer Research day tomorrow so super excited. I have a shirt and a skarf to go with the theme. anyways, vote comment and share please (: and ita super easy to vote, just click the little star on the screen if youre on a computer and wait til the end and click below if you're on a phone/ipod/ipad. Happy Halloween Babes x)