Ch. 31

-im not continuing the sign language part of last chapter-

-

-

-

"I have to get to a dinner tonight, with my boss," Harry started, not meeting my eyes.

"oh. I didn't even know you had a job." I smiled, he planted a faint smile on his face. "where do you work?"

he looked away, turning to fix a bowl of cereal.

"Harry." I called, he turned and huffed out a breath of air.

"I don't want to talk about it, Floral." he spoke softly, but firm.

"don't shut me out, not again." I pouted, going over to stand next to him.

"I'm not shutting you out." he mumbled.

"yes you are. tell me your job, it's not that bad." I started. "I work at a horse ranch, but want to work at my fathers shop. now you go."

Harry shook his head, shoving a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Harry!" I pouted again.

he swallowed, "no, Floral. drop it." he ordered.

"fine." I sighed, turning on my heel and heading back to the bedroom.

I pulled off my underwear and bra, along with the shirt of Harry's I wore to bed. I grabbed new clothing and stalked to the bathroom. why can't Harry just tell me where he works? he's no a drug dealer, is he?

I shook the thought of him and drugs away. that was ridiculous.

"Floral?" a knock with the sound of Harry's voice came from the other side of the door.

I wrapped a towel around my naked body. "what?" I shot from the other side of the bathroom door.

"I need to take a shower, please hurry babe." he said, and the sound of his feet padding back out the bedroom sounded quietly.

I sighed, again, finding myself sitting on the bathroom floor contemplating just packing and leaving. no, I couldn't. but maybe just getting away for awhile could be good.

I turned and got up, turning on the shower as I dropped the towel and hopped in - letting the steam drive my thoughts away.

-