Ch. 14

I dialed the number, my finger hovering over the send. C'mon Floral. Send it. My mind debated to press delete and forget. My heart told me to press send. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?

Message Sent.

*  *  *

Harrys POV

From: Blocked Number

   Harry, I'm so sorry for everything. I over reacted and I feel like a idiot.  You told me thrle truth and that's all I could've asked for. Please meet me at Lincoln Park at 11:00 pm is you want to give us another chance. If not just ignore me. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. And I loved the flowers  -Flora .xo

To: Me

I was stunned at the message from Floral, and her remembering me calling her Flora put a smirk in my face.

"Why are you smiling, babe?" A voice cut through my thoughts of Floral.

I turn to look at Breeanne, "You can leave," I spoke harshly as she cursed at me and walked out, slaming the door.

Why did I call her over? I felt weird that I had called a prostitute over when I could have Flora right now.

I grabbed my things, and headed to Lincoln Park. It was 10:30pm and it took twenty minutes to get there.

-------------------------------

ok don't hate me

I know I haven't been  updating a lot and I'm so so so sorry.

alots going on and the real reason I'm not dead right now is because I want to finish my stories and for my followers and fan on Instagram Tumblr and Wattpad. I'm going through a hard time but I can stick it out.  next update should be long, if it isn't I'm sorry.

this chapter is the shortest chapter ever its not even a chapter im so so so sorry guys.

comment

vote

fan

share