Ch. 42

"Aren't you hungry at all? I mean, We've been in this hotel room for three days and I haven't seen you eat anything." Harry asked, taking a bite of some cold pizza.

I shrugged, "Not really, I mean I guess I would be if we were up and doing things. But we just stay in here all day, so I'm just not hungry." I turned away from Harry and looked back to the small, portable tablet that Harry owned.

"Ok. Well did you find anything?" He asked through a mouthful of food.

"Not really." I tapped the screen rappidly.

He sighed. "Well Zayn should be here any minute. Maybe you and Dr. Clueless can figure something out." He said, rubbing his hands together to get the pizza crumbs off.

"And how did the oh so magical Harry think of that name?" I asked, glancing up at him.

He stood up from the bed, "Well, Floral, if you must know. He should know who is coming after him. The fact that he doesn't -"

"Makes him clueless, I get it. Hardy fucking harr." I teased, laughing.

"I see how much you love me." He smiled, grabbing his keys.

"Where are you going?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side.

He fixed his shirt, a grey v neck paired with black jeans. "To get my money back from the flight that we aren't taking." 

"I'm sorry!" I called as he opened the door, to see Zayn stumble up to it.

"Hi, Harry." Zayn nodded, as Harry walked past him.

"Bye Flora." Harry yelled from outside the room. 

I stood up from the chair, "Bye!"

Zayn shut the door. "So he isn't helping?" 

"Well," I started, sitting back down in the wooden chair. "Since we aren't going to America, he went to go get his money back."

"Oh, sorry about that." He mumbled, "Anyways, so what did you find on Andy?"

I scrolled through the list of notes that I kept typing in the 'Notes' section of the tablet, explaining each to him. "So, at first I searched 'Mob Boss in America', you know, very vegue. I got a list of names from that; anyone ranging from Josh Kendricks to Amanda Wolf."

"But you searched the name Andy, right?" He cut in, eyes darting to mine.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I searched the name." I pulled up the picture of all the 'Andy's on the list that Google gave me. "We have Andy Rush, Andy Derric, Andy Vam, Andy Biersack, Andy Chirs, Andy Paul," I paused, looking back at him. "And any other Andy that lives anywhere in America."

"Lucky for you, Zayn, I think I nailed it down to the top six; well, the ones that I think are it. And by now I'm just saying last names, because we both know they are all Andys'." I took a deep breath. "We have Stockwell, Biersack, Debbs, Rush, Paul, and Holmes. They all have criminal records, along with the fact that they all ran in a gang just outside of where the, 'HQ', if you will, of the major mob boss gang in America."

"Which one is it?" He asked, shaking his legs under the wooden table.

I shook my head slightly. "I don't know. For all we do know, all of these guys could be it." I sighed, "All we have are names, and their backgrounds. No current jail time, gang activity, or anything recorded for them in the past two years. And the reason that stuck out is that all six of them just dropped off the radar for two years."

Zayn raked his hand through his hair, and leaned back in the chair. "That doesn't make sense. Lots off people just get dropped off the radar, it doesn't really mean anything."

"It does when the last entry was entered at the same time, and date for all of them." I took a breath in. "And it was the same entry; for all of them."

**

August 26th, 2012

Arrested for the suspected murder of a James Howard.

**

Hi! I just wrote this up really quickly because the suspense was eating at me! This chapter gives away so much to whats going to happen that I'm sure all of you are just screaming at me for ending it here; which I understand. And from now on, to get back into the regular updating mode I'm going to be writing chapters earlier and having 2 or 3 ready and only posting one. So when I post Ch. 43 you should all know that it was suppose to go in this chapter, but I wanted to give you guys something else for me being gone so so long! 

So you can, maybe, expect another chapter up by either Wednesday or Thursday! [I'm also working on a YOUTUBE trailer for this story, but if anyone wants to make one, go ahead!]