Ch. 23

Happy Halloween and enjoy the update x

*   *   *

I woke back up, feeling suddenly lost. Where was I? Where was Harry? I sat up, feeling the cold frost in my car, the ice nipping at my naked skin. I thought we slept in Harrys car, and Harry was here. I swear.

No. It was my car. On the side of the now busy highway, it was 3:48 pm and it was still freezing out side. I searched for my bra, underwear, and jeans. I found my bra and underwear, and a white tank top with a red hand print in the middle. I threw it into the back of my car and found dark wash jeans, not the ones I wore, but pulled them on anyways. I found a navy t shirt and a black sweatshirt and pulled both on. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and looked for my car keys.

Did Harry leave me? Go get my car and just dump me here? He wouldn't dare. Not after everything. I couldn't find my keys anywhere, I got out and kicked the car, suddenly black boots came onto my feet as I screamed and looked at my feet again. So super creepy.

I walked down the highway to a less populated area and stuck my thumb out. A old truck stopped as I got in.

"Hello little lady, what are you doin' in the fog?" He asked, the old man had a white beard and white skin.

I sighed, " I don't know."

"Well who left you here?"

I looked at him funny, "Left? How did you-"

"Well, where too." He cut me off as I balled my fists to keep the anger  down.

"Um, Bristol Collage campus, I have a friend there."

"Ok." He said as he turned the radio on.

"Good afternoon folks, its 3:57 pm in January 3, 1986. Now enjoy the country that is music." The music blared through the speakers as I turned it down.

"Is that the date?" I asked, morrtified.

He nodded, "Spunky boots little lady, where ya get um'?"

"I don't know, they just kinda, appeared." I squeaked, was I dreaming?

*  *  *

(part one of my Halloween Update,
question- are you going trick or treating?)