ch. 35

- still four months before -

"really, harry, posters?" floral tried to hold back her smile as she opened harry's closet to find posters of things and girls she didnt know.

harry rushed to the closet and shoved the doors closed. "why are you going through my stuff?" he stood tall over floral, towering over here with his eye brows scrunched together. 

"im sorry, i just wanted to.."

"wanted to, what?" harry acused, raising his eye brow.

floral turned and stoped her feet. "dont you know I hate it when you cut me off?" floral turned back to face harry.

"whatever." harry said, shoving his hand in his jean pocket and grabbing his phone. "zayn? yeah. sure. I said yes, zayn. we'll be there as soon as we can. yeah whatever, bye."

harry tossed his phone on the bed. "ok floral, zayn has our first case. we have to meet uh, some guys downtown." harry tossed a sweatshirt at the stunned girl. "lets go we only have a hour."

floral sighed, "maybe we shouldnt have agreed to help zayn-" harry turned, his face amused and wondering what she was going to say. he nodding his head, saying for her to go on. 

floral figited with her fingers. "maybe this is too dangerous, harry. im too young to die."

"baby, you are not going to die. if you do, you can haunt me forever," harry smiled as floral punched his arm.

"harry! im serious, what happeneds when we deleiver drugs and we get shot by the guy we sell them too? we cant come back once we're dead." floral crossed her arms and sighed again.

harry moved towards his worried girlfriend, placing his hands on her hips. floral looked up and met his eyes. "then lets live."

- four months after -

"of course i remember everything over summer," floral answered harry.

"its already getting cold outside.."

"we are inside, harry." floral breathed out, trying not to make fun of her not-all-there boyfriend.

harry looked around floral's dorm. "wheres nicole?"

floral rolled her eyes at her room mates name. "like i care. we've only met for about five minutes and i already know shes one of those no fun, stuck up pricks. are the dorm advisers sure that we cant share a dorm?"  

"Im sure. i've only asked about a million times-"

a knock made both floral and harry turn around, facing the open door. 

"hi." a young boy smirked, walking a few steps into the room. "im jack,  im in the dorm next to yours, and theres someones things in there,i was wondering if you knew who that was?"

harry raised his hand jokingly. "thats mine. im harry." 

floral slapped harrys stomach, "im floral, nice to meet you, jack."

jack, his quiffed up brown hair and when he smiled you could see his blue braces; but only on the bottum. "well, roomie, im going to take the top bunk bed, if thats ok." 

floral covered her mouth, supressing a laugh. harry rolled his eyes, "thats fine. i want the full bed.  roomie." this time it was floral's time to roll her eyes, but at harry. 

"ok, well, bye. nice to meet you floral. and ill see you later, harry." jack turned and walked back to his and harrys dorm.

floral smiled, "why did you want the full bed?" 

harry smirked cheekily, "so you can sleep with me," floral gasped as if she'd never heard harry say something relating to sex.

"well, in about three seconds im going to hit you with my pillow. so i sugest you'd get out of my dorm. roomie."

.

.

.