Ch. 10

stay tuned til the end of the chapter, i have a huge question for all of you! btw- thanks so much for 200+ reads! ilysm .x

* * *

My eyes scanned his face, sensing that he felt.. lied to? I couldnt put my finger on it. His eyes flashed with pain, then turned into the unreadable green eyes I looked into the day we met. He had opened up to me, which I could tell was hard for him. It was hard for me too. But he was seeing another girl? I felt another shot put into my gut. I couldnt let this happen again, not with Harry.

Jacy would tell me Im stupid, and I am. My mother would scold me and tell me to get my stuff together. My father would tell me Im a dumbass and ask me to play poker with him. I felt as if the air had stilled, Harry was now standing infront of me, a quick two steps forward and I could hug him and tell him everythings ok.

My father would tell me Im stupid for falling for this tattooed, tainted hearted bad boy. I knew I was. He had told me never to fall in love, because it was just a black hole that just keeps getting bigger. And when you finally land on the surface, no one's there to catch you. You're all alone. I had beleived him for a short two minutes, then called him drunk and walked to my room. Now I beleived his drunken words. How could I be so.. stupid?

I mentally slapped myself, I felt even more stupid for saying stupid over and over. Now I had to face this broken boy before me. I was never good with choosing the right path. Always the quickest, and dumbest shoice. If my mother still talked to me, she would slap me and take away my phone and laptop. Calling me 'empty headed' for trusting Harry.

"Floral-" Harry started, stopping and breathing in deeply. His eyes looked a little red, and he looked tired. His mouth pressed into a firm line and his eyes fixed on the floor, trying to pick up my trust and put it back together. "I know it was wrong, but maybe if you just let me.."

I felt a cotton ball in the back of my throat, warning me I was about to cry. My cheeks heated up, "Harry, I had so much respect and trust in you. You cant fix that now." There, I felt the tear fix a nice spot on my right cheek. I whipped away the water before Harry could notice.

"I know," Harry's voice sounded, strained, "I cant ask you to forgive me. But just listen."

"Im listening." I sighed, couldnt he just leave? I wanted to curl into a ball and die in a corner.

He swallowed hard, "I really, really like you. that other girl didnt mean anything compared to you. You make me feel alive, like I have a purpose. You know what I was going to do when I met you? I was planning on leaving you naked in that bed and hooking up with five more girls." He paused, tsking in my expressiuon. "You know why I didnt? I felt safe with you, curled up in the bed together. I watched how your breathing would hitch and you'd let out a sigh in your sleep. I watched your breathing, your chest rise and fall. I tried to breathe at the same time."

"I tried to fall asleep, and couldnt because I felt I needed to take in your curves and beauty before the sun came up. I drew circles on your stomach and you'd smile and curve into my side. I felt at home. Our bodies wit perfectly together. I dont know what I felt that night, but it was a hell of alot better then fireworks. Im scared of falling in love, and to trust people. But I felt I was safe with you. When I was with that girl, it felt like nothing. No fireworks, nothing. I couldnt get your face out of my mind."

"Harry, please-"

"No. Listen to me," He came closer to me, taking my hand in his, "I want to wake up with you by my side every day. And I want to kiss you goodnight. But I see you're not ready for that. So goodbye Floral."

* * *

ok guys so that's the short chapter sorry but I'm sick and I don't feel well :/

QUESTION-

Do you guys want me to update small updates everyday. Or really long updates once a week/every other day?

please comment!

ok byee xx