Ch. 13

sorry i didnt update yesterday wattpad was down and it wouldnt let me post. ill try to post a little today as well but im not sure how its going to work out.. 

"Listen, I'm just, over you. Ok? Nothing personal. I just cant handle being played with.." I said to myself in the mirror. God was it cheesy. What was I going to say next -- 'Its not you its me'. I swear I was as dumb as a rock sometimes. I didn't really know not to break up with someone. 

Was I breaking up with Harry? Were we even dating? 

"Want some tea? I made you a extra just in case. I knew you loved them." Amanda said, me nodding and turning from the mirror. I gulped the hot tea, downing half the glass.

She sat on her bed, tucking her legs under her. I sat across from her as she took a sip. "So, whose this Harry guy?" 

I rolled my eyes, hearing his name. "Hes some guy that cheated on me. Trust me, its better being gay. At least you know your girl wont just cheat on you with a hotter girl that looks way better then you.. and is a bikini model.."

She stopped me, "Floral, it took me a year to get over you. So being straight is better."

I smiled and set my tea on the desk.

"God, he just makes me want to rip my hair out. How do I even break up with someone if we weren't going out?" I sighed, playing with my hands.

"If you weren't dating, you don't have to." She shrugged.

I mentally face-palmed myself, i was such a idiot sometimes.

*   *   *

After I talked to Amanda about her current boyfriend and she helped me with the Harry thing, she drove me home. When she was driving me home to begin with, she stopped by her house and we got caught up talking. The singer, Starling Blake, blared through the speakers.

I smiled as Amanda turned it up, "I was so stupid for letting you go, but I know you're still the one!"

We sang and laughed back to my frat house, I thanked her for the ride and the talk as I got out. I would have to face Jacy now. Dammit.

"Hello?" I shouted through the house, no answer. A bouquet of flowers sat on the ground, all stomped on and covering the entry way.

Jacy came out around the hall, "Want something?" She snarled.

I was shocked, I thought she would forgive me like I was going to her. "Calm the hell down, I only live here." I decided against forgiving her with this attitude.

She scoffed, "I cant believe you." 

It felt like my jaw hit the ground, "Oh, what did I fucking do this time, Master Jacy?" I said, growling her name.

"You're such a bitch! I'm only being your best friend, and I was trying to save you from the darkness that is Harry fucking Styles! Hes going to break your heart, Floral! God, why cant you see that!?" She screamed, getting in my face.

If I couldn't work with her, I would work without her. 

I walked right past her and into the kitchen, grabbing my cereal and making a bowl.

"Oh, real low, Floral. The silent treatment?" Jacy scoffed. I was just about down with her being a bitch.

I ate it fast, Jacy making crude comments the whole time. I needed sleep. It was almost eight and I had spent the day at Amanda's, now having to come home to Jacy made my day only worse. 

I never went to sleep at eight, and my whole week off turning out for the worst. I sighed after Jacy stormed off to her room, and I cleaned up the flower mess, seeing a card that was half ripped.

Floral, I never wanted to hurt you. I'm so so so very terribly sorry. How can I make it up to you? -H .xo

'H'? Like Harry? I smiled, maybe he wasn't a complete jackass.

*   *   *

i know its short and im sorry guys it was my moms b day and we had dinner and i didnt know it would run that late.. please comment vote and fan ily x