Ch. 33

-comment and vote please x-

-

Floral heard the door rattle again, "babe please," Harry whispered, a vibrant wanting tone laced in his voice. 

Floral fixed her tank top, fiddling with the hem of it; she didn't want to face Harry, the angry man behind the locked door. she was safe in the washroom, she had water and a toilet. she was ok right?

"Floral." Harry's tone was more of a warning this time, he rattled the door again. Floral gave up; throwing her towel on the floor next to the bathtub that they didn't use and unlocked the door.

Harry rushed in, pinning Floral to the far wall; he moved quick and without Floral even being able to react. 

"I'm sorry, baby, ok?" Harry cooed to Floral, she just starred wide eyed at him.

Floral pushed Harry off her. "fine. but we do what i want tonight. got it, yeah?" Floral said confidently, her small hands in fists at her side.

Harry nodded, not wanting to loose his girl over a fight.

Floral had a dark gleam in her eye, and Harry knew things were about to get serious. 

Floral dug her nails into Harrys arm lightly, tugging him into the bedroom. She threw Harry onto the white sheets, harry eyed her new composer; the small, frightened floral was gone. this new ravishing side of her turned him on beyond means. she tugged at his shirt, the white v-neck becoming a hazard as harry ripped it off. she threw her tank top over her head and wrapped her legs around harry's waist. she pressed her hips down and slammed her lips into his. harry and floral moaned at the contact after the fight and felt the heat in the room escalate more then what floral thought it would get to.

"I'm sorry." harry mumbled, leaving open mouthed kisses on floral's neck.

floral tangled her hands in Harry's hair, tugging to get his attention. "me too." she whispered as they kissed again.

.

the sun streamed through the brown light colored curtains as harry batted his eyes a few times to adjust. his arms were wrapped around floral; the beautiful develoushed girl in his arms. he knew they couldn't leave each other even if they wanted to. they were in too deep and couldn't get out fast. 

harry kissed her messy hair, then her jaw line. he peppered small, loving kisses on her shoulder and her neck and jawline.  her eyes fluttered open, then closed because of the light threw the closed window. harry mumbled a simple 'sorry' against her neck and continued kissing her.

floral flipped over, facing harry. her eyes moved from his eyes to his lips. which were swollen slightly due to last nights activities. 

"i love you so much." harry admitted, rubbing her hip with his hand lightly as if she might break if he applied too much pressure. 

floral's lips twitched up slightly, her eyes looked happy. "i love you too." she whispered back to him as she kissed his lips lightly.