Ch. 20

songs of the chapter

Simple Love by Liz Longley

Blown Away by Carrie Underwood

Good Girl by Carrie Underwood

.

"Just because you don't agree with my life choices doesn't mean you can take me away!" I heard Jacy shout from inside the house as I opened the door.

I saw a elderly woman stomping on the floor, "Jacy, as your mother I can do as I please in your life!" She turned to glance at me as she turned back to a fuming Jacy. "You have had sex, which should be saved for marriage, and you get drunk and you're only 18! You never see me anymore.."

"I don't like you, at all! I came here to have freedom and do as I want. Leave me alone!" Jacy shouted as I silently made my way upstairs.

When I closed my bedroom door I could still hear their shouting, getting softer as I guess Jacys mother decided to leave. I took off my shirt and pants and put on short pajama shorts and a random t-shirt. I threw my hair upside down and tied it into a pony tail, i took my socks off and grabbed my laptop and jumped in bed. It was a hour before Harry was going to pick me up, so I had time.

I opened YouTube, playing GC and dancing around my room. I danced to my closet, grabbing my black dress that fit my curves and figure well. It was a open back and I loved it. I set it on my bed, and grabbing some black toms. I put it back, it wasn't right. 

I grabbed my black jeans, with small triangle holes all the way up my leg to high thigh, I pulled them on, along with a white cami. I grabbed my jean jacket and pulled it over the cami, pulling over a grey scarf and looked in  the mirror. It looked ok. I re-did my pony tail and put a white bow on the pony tail.  I re-did my make up, curling my eye lashes and layering the mascara to give it height.

I put on my black studded combat boots and grabbed my phone and my wallet. I grabbed some water from the kitchen before a knock at the door made me jump.

"Hey Flor-" Harry stopped, taking in my look. His dark jeans and white v-neck topped with his black and blue blazer looked really stunning. His chain necklaces were tucked into his shirt and I smiled at him before walking out and closing the door.

"Y-You look.. amazing. Beautiful." He stuttered as I smiled and felt the red on my cheeks.

"Shall we?" I asked, after thanking him for the compliment.