Haunted. (by Beyonce) Pt. 1

A/N: my phone is a piece of poop

Update: new phone/I went to church camp I am back

Someone requested this and I think they said just about a ghost but I'm about to be extra so hope y'all like it also I tried writing it the way that they would speak

Update I'm writing this and I wanna make it accurate and this is taking a long time wow

Mitch

"Do you have the light set up yet!?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah it's right here." Scott says and sets it down.

I put the camera on the tripod and turn it on.

"...you must be haunting me." Scott sings from behind me.

"Are you sure we should do this?" I ask.

"It'll be fine. I've seen a ton of people do Ouija boards." Scott says and sets the board out on the table.

"Okay, fine. What do we have to do?" I ask and sit down.

"Uh... I honestly don't know. Let's just do the intro and then figure it out."

"I'll google it." I say and look up the instructions.

"Okay," I set my phone down. "3, 2, 1, hiiii!"

"That was really enthusiastic." Scott says.

"Welcome to Superfruit my name is Demon."

"Oh my god, don't say that in front of the spirits. My name is Angel and together we... We don't belong together. Anyway, today on Superfruit we're doing something that we've been wanting to do-"

"Something you wanted to do, honty. I had no say in this, guys." I say, looking at the camera.

"Mitch loves Devils. Anyway, we're going to be using a Ouija board. Please don't try this at home, seriously." Scott says.

"So, I googled the instructions since devils don't come with instructions and I hope they're right."

"Okay, so first we have to lay out the board and the piece."

Scott sets up the board and we both sit at the table.

"Okay, so I saw Trevor Moran and Shane do a ghost hunting thing or whatever and they made holy water."

"Oh, that's a good idea." Scott says.

"This video is about to be 20 minutes long."

"Well whatever it takes to meet a devil." Scott says and goes into the kitchen.

"My phone says we need salt."

"It's in that... No the other- that cabinet." I say and roll my eyes at the camera.

"Okay, got it. And we need like a spray thing."

"We don't have time for that we can just flick it."

"Flick it." Scott mocks in a weird voice.

"Okay so first we have to make holy salt."

"We need sea salt."