Thanksgiving!

A/N: Before I start um yeah sorry if you read the part before this I lied oops I had a project but uh yeah here's an imagine :)

Ily.
((~}^£~|^+=•<|]]}%?{{€!*=>?\,!*=>~

*Scott's POV*

Mitch and I were just sitting on the couch in the bus when he asked me:

"Can we have Thanksgiving this year?"

We haven't been able to go home the past three years because of tour.

I shrugged. "But how? We can't go home. We'll be in Charlotte on Thanksgiving."

"Well maybe we could have one with the rest of the band and crew. I'm sure they'd enjoy it, being that they can't go home either." He suggested.

"Yeah, but where?"

"We could get a hotel. And a lot of food. Food is good." He said. Remind me not to make Mitch in charge of the food.

"I like your idea. Should we tell the others? Thanksgiving is in a week."

Mitch nodded and called for the others. "BAND MEETING IN THE LOUNGE!"

"Mitch it's like 2 A.M...people are sleeping." I rolled my eyes.

Kirstie came in first, then Avi and Kevin groaned and walked in. "What I'm tired."

They're the grandpas of the group.

"Well, Mitch and I were talking and we were thinking that we should have Thanksgiving this year!" I said, excitedly.

"Omg that's a great idea!" Kirstie said. Avi nodded. "Sounds cool. How are we gonna do it?"

"Well, we could get a nice hotel when we get to Charlotte and have it there after our show." I explained.

"Yeah, we need food too." Said Kevin tiredly.

"We can split up and buy things. I'll make a list." I said. "Ok you can sleep now."

Everyone said their good nights and went to bed while me and Mitch made the lists.

*****************

I might have the other part up later I have some stuff going on right now.