Imagine Start:

The last couple of months were crazy: prom, graduation, end of the year trips.  I'm a junior in high school, it couldn't possibly affect me in anyway, right?  Wrong.  Alice is a sister of mine who is graduating.  Exaggerating over the smallest things: not finding the right dress, or shoes, not going to the same college with her best friend.   I don't mind, it's just I'm caught up in the middle of all of it. Other than my sister, that's the only thing going on.   Except for one special trip I've been saving money for the Europe trip. Each grade has different trips. Alice is going to Hawaii and Japan. I am going to Paris, Greece, and Italy. Timing is a bit short, but as long as I get to see the beautiful countries itself.

           I'm not that all popular but I'm not unpopular either, somewhat in the middle. Although, most of the cute guys were popular. I don't go over my head for them, except for Jimin and Jungkook. I don't think they care for me, we don't talk, so I wouldn't expect them to.

           Months of saving money for this expensive trip. So did Darcey, my best friend, who's going on the trip with me. Darcey tends to fall hard for the boys, which I wish she wouldn't so I didn't have to see her heartbroken every time something happens. Besides that fact, she's been there for me for as long as I could remember. As far as I knew, me and Darcey are going on this trip. I don't know who else is going, and to be honest I could give a damn.