Imagine pt. 14:

Jungkook came out of the bathroom and sat back down next to Jimin.  He looked over at me -- angry; Jungkook -- sad.

"What happened?"  Jungkook asked.  He leaned into Jimin and whispered "Olivia?"

My head shot up "You knew?"

"Well yeah, he wasn't the only one threatened."  He said aloud.

Olivia threatened them both?  How dare she?

          By that time it was already time to leave and head back over to the museum.  Camylle looked brighter and happier.  I guess a couple of drinks and someone to talk to was a great thing for her.  We all met up again.  I glared at Olivia -- she smiled wickedly.  We came across the King Louis Astrological ceiling.  We were aloud to roam around and view the paintings.  I was near Jimin when I pulled him closer to me.

"What are you doing?  Please, don't."  Jimin silently cried.

"Shut up."  I say.

          He sighed.  I looked around to see if anyone was looking.  No one was even acknowledging we existed.  I pulled him away from the crowed and down the hall.  I turn to the left, hoping there would be a closet close by.  Luckily, there was one.  I pulled him into the small room and turned to face him.

"We're alone, what the hell is all of this about you not being able to see me, huh?"

He dropped his head down and said nothing.

"Please, we're alone."  I ask, begging for him to give me a clear answer.

"Olivia didn't want me to be around you."

"I get that."

"I want to be with you.  You're way more laid back and cool...  But if I talk to you or even be near you, she will ruin my reputation at school."

"How?  How will she do that, huh?"

"I don't know.  She just sounded convincing..."

I roll my head back and squeeze my eyes close.  I was very angry and had to think of something to get my head off of her.

"...  But I want you."  Jimin confessed and kissed my neck.

          I was shocked and I stood still, unable to move.  His lips were soft.  His tongue slipped through his lips and sucked until it created a hickey.  His kiss moved up towards my lips.  My head rolled up and kissed him back.  My hands ran through his hair and my body became closer and closer.  His right hand ran through my hair; his left hand slid on my back.  His kiss was unbelievable.

I broke the kiss suddenly "We have to go back."  I say forgetting about the group.

"Oh okay."  He said sorrowfully.

I open the door and walk out, he followed.

I met up with Darcey who was still talking to Camylle.  Jungkook was right next to her.

"Oh there you are!"  Darcey cried.

"What's that on your neck?"  She then asked.

The hickey, I couldn't say anything.  I covered it up and said "I ran into something."  Of course, the old saying that everyone uses and no one believes.  Jimin ran up behind me and greeted everyone.

Darcey's eyes widened and a smile curled "Ohhh.  I see."

I glance at Jungkook.  His cheeks were red.  He walked away without saying anything.  Oh man, he knows.