Imagine pt. 9:

It was time to head back to the hotel.  Luckily the hotel had a bathroom in the lobby.  I snatched Darcey and head to the bathroom.  The rest took the elevator up to their room.

"I cannot believe they talked to us!"  I told Darcey who was sitting on the floor next to the door.

"And they wanted to sit with us!"  I continue.

She laughs and nods.

I bend down, now face-to-face with her, and ask  "Are you feeling okay?"

She bursts out laughing and says "Yesss."  Her breath reeked of alcohol.

"Did you drink anything else?"  I question.

She looked like a puppy and she said  "mmmaybe."

"What did you buy?"  I asked, trying to make her feel guilty.

"I had a Blue Star with a Night Light and ssssomething else.  Wha is it?.  madra breeeee.."  She said faintly.  She closed her eyes like she was about to sleep.

"No, no no!"  I said trying to snap her awake.  I shake her shoulders.  After a minute I heard her snore.  Damn it.  I carried her bridal style back to our room.  I slam her on the bed and sighed.  I look over at my luggage.

What is that?

I walk over and pick up the panda bear with the blue diamond necklace around its neck.

Did Jimin buy me that necklace?

Did Jungkook buy me that panda?

They did.

I know because under the panda was a small letter, it reads:

               "That necklace is the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen." -Jimin

and

               "You're cuter than the panda, in my opinion." -Jungkook