Imagine pt. 12:

We had just arrived at Louvre Museum.  Mrs. Clayer assigned a Walking Tour for the first part of our trip.  We all got off the bus and looked around, taking in the sight.  Our eyes widened as we entered through the doors.  A woman who was rather tall and skinny with the palest skin ever on a human being walked towards us.  Her tight black skirt showing off her small curves.  Her white blouse very loose, tucked in her skirt; a purple blazer wrapped around her like it was the smallest jacket in the world.  Her hair was light blonde and tightly held back and neatly done.  She seemed very tense, just by her looks.  Just like Alice, maybe after five drinks she'll come out of her shell.

"Bonjour!  My name is Camylle Montplaisir.  You may call me Camylle."  She said politely.  The dark circles under her eyes made me a bit curious.  She smiled politely through her dry lips.

Mrs. Clayer said "Bonjour, Camylle!" in a very cheesy way.

        We walked around the Museum as Camylle told us about each piece of art.  Darcey and I took a picture in front of The Wedding Feast at Caanan.  We looked like tourist, but we didn't care.  Jimin asked if he could take a picture with me, Darcey, and Jungkook.  I smiled and couldn't refuse, not with that cute smile.  As we did, we got scolded by Mrs. Clayer.

"Hurry up."  She said alarmingly.

          We rush over to the group and walked around.  Olivia was obviously bumping into me on purpose and gave me dirty looks.  I laughed at it at how pathetic it was.  She avoided Darcey because she wasn't up for her rude comments.

When she bump into me and Darcey, Darcey whispered towards her saying "Watch that ass of yours."

Mrs. Clayer was next to us and overheard her and said "Excuse you.  Say you're sorry."

Darcey looked at Olivia with her fake puppy face and said "Sorry your ass has arms that can't help itself."

Olivia rolled her eyes.  Mrs. Clayer didn't care and kept walking.  I wouldn't care either if I was her, what would she do?  Give a detention?  Doesn't matter.

"I need a drink."  Darcey says out loud.

Camylle stopped her talking and responded with "There is a bar around here."

Mrs. Clayer looked back at us and squinted.  I could tell she was annoyed with Darcey and Olivia talking back -- she wants a drink.

          We arrived at The Mona Lisa.  A lot of people were gathered to view the painting and were taking pictures like crazy.  Darcey was quite annoyed with it.  I didn't want to see, unlike the others.  Jimin and the others pushed their way towards it.  Jungkook stayed back with us.  Camylle was next to us -- standing properly.

Darcey asked "Where is the bar?  I need a drink."

Camylle smiled hopelessly and said "We're close actually."

Darcey looked over at me and Jungkook and said "We should go now."

"No, Darcey.  Stay with the group.  We'll be there soon."  I say rolling my head back.

Camylle smiled passed her dry lips.  I was caught staring as her smile disappeared.  I was a bit suspicious for some odd reason.