Imagine pt. 11:

Jimin and Jungkook sat in front of Darcey and I.  Olivia and the rest sat in the front.  Jimin and Jungkook turned around to talk to us about last night and today's plans.  During that conversation, Jimin asked if I liked the necklace.  I shyly say yes and thank them both for the gift.

"And Darcey, we didn't forget you at all."  Jungkook said and pulled out a brown bag.

          Darcey looked inside to see what they had bought for.  She reached inside and took out 3 bottles of tequila.  She placed them back in the bag and hugged it.  "Ohhh I love it.  Thank you!"  They both laughed and continued the previous conversation.

          Sometimes when we had nothing to say, we kept quiet and looked at our phones.  I felt Jimin had more to say but was afraid to ask or speak up.  I would catch him staring at me once in a while.  I shut my phone off and placed it on the side.

I look at him and ask "Why do you want to become a singer?"

He looks up at me and simply says  "I want people to be inspired.  Fall in love because my song brought them together."

I lean back in my seat and say  "Can you write me a song?"

Jimin looked over to Jungkook who was listening to our conversation.  He slowly turned his head back towards me and says "I already did."