Imagine pt. 8:

The night goes on for a while. We got our food and desserts. Darcey had nonstop refills on her drink. One after the other. I had to stop her after the fourth refill. The entire night was filled with compliments and conversations. Jungkook was sharing his personal stories from when he was younger: when he went to Indonesia, his family back in Korea, and the time he met Bruno Mars in Las Vegas. Jimin was quiet, sometimes he spoke, but he wasn't very active. He told me about his dream - a singer. I asked for him to sing a little, but he was too shy and couldn't. Darcey was quite the hoot that night. She didn't always have rude or smart remarks on everything, she was hilarious at the appropriate times.

It was around 9:30 when Mrs. Clayer said it was time to leave and walk around for a bit. Small clothing stores and such were close by the hotel. Mrs. Clayer said we all had to stick together so we wouldn't get lost or snatched. She would wait outside of the store so she could monitor when we leave. Olivia was already angry at the boys and ignored them, they were okay with it since they didn't care for her either. We four would zigzag around the street to look at everything we could.

One of my favorite stores we went to was the jewelry store. There was a silver necklace hanging from a mannequin. Dark blue diamonds were hanging from the chain. Jimin walked around and looked at the same necklace and said "Beautiful, huh?"

"Very." I say. "It reminds me of my great grandmothers necklace."

He looks back and forth at the necklace and me. I look at him and smile. "I don't have my wallet on me. Oh well." I smile and walk away.

Mrs. Clayer said we had five more minutes left and then we had to head back to the hotel. The last store we entered was bright and colorful - filled with stuffed animals and knick knacks. I carefully looked around when I spotted a small, stuffed panda bear. I took it off the shelf and held it in my hands. So soft and cute. Jungkook walked around and asked me if I liked it.

"It's sooo cute." I say and squeeze it in my hands. I put it back on the shelf and continue to stroll around the shop.