Imagine pt. 22:

After the trip, everything changed.

          Olivia and I became acquaintances. Not great friends like when were six or eleven, but she had gotten over the past.  She met a guy and fell in love.  We did keep contact and would probably soon become friends.

          Darcey moved in with her grandmother after the trip.  She told me the details of what happened when she was gone: drinking, strange me, cigarettes all over the place, and her mother had sold most of her stuff to buy alcohol and stuff for herself.  She didn't even think about moving in with her dad, he cheated on his wife a younger woman and hated him for a long time for that. That's main reason why her mother became like the way she is now.  Now, Darcey is doing well and completed college.  She moved to Paris for the alcohol.  She had told me that her and Camylle became great friends.  Possibly greater than her and I.

Jimin became a solo artist.  His love songs became worldwide.

Jungkook moved back to Korea with his family and became a doctor.  Jungkook had married Gong Minji and has children

When Jimin was on tour he wanted to meet up with me.  We dated for three years and soon got married.

Who knew a flight across the world decided my future.