Imagine pt. 3:

I wake up, still on the plane. I look over and see that it's dark out. Most of the people were asleep. I get up to go to the bathroom. Not my favorite place to go, but might as well. I splashed some water on my face.

"They came?" You asked yourself. "Anyone else but them." You continued your thought "And why, why, why, Olivia? Anyone else but her?" I buried my face with my hands and rubbed me eyes hard until they turned red.

Someone had knocked on the door. I dry my face with the bottom of my shirt. I opened the door and jumped up from who was there - Jimin. His eyes shrunk as he smiled. My heart melted right then and there. Damn, his smile. That was my weakness, Jimin's smile. My eyes widened and I didn't move. I was frozen. "Excuse me." He said softly, light like an angel. His hands placed on my hip and pulled me towards him. He releases his grip on my waist, leaving me outside the bathroom, and he closes the door behind him. I stumble back to my seat. 'Did that just happen?' I asked myself repeatedly. I sat back down and wait to go back asleep until he came back. A minute later, he came out. As he was walking down the aisle, he smiled at me. Again with that cute smile I could not resist. He sat down, and turned to see me. His index and middle finger waved me to come forward.

"Are you (y/n) (y/l/n)?" He question.

I nodded my head unable to say anything at the moment.

He smiled and said "I thought so." And turned away.

I lean back into my seat. What was going on? I felt butterflies in my stomach and my body felt numb. Best of all, Jimin talked to me.