Imagine pt. 21:

Mrs. Clayer knocked at the door.  Luckily we got ready in time to leave.  We were the last ones to leave, of course.  I see Jimin standing next to Jungkook.  Olivia was yet again ignoring the both of us.  Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off of me.  We loaded the bus.  Jimin and Jungkook sat in front of us.  Olivia and the girls sat in the very front with Mrs. Clayer.

"Will you tell me?"  Darcey asked.

"Yes, but we have to be quiet."  I said, mainly because I don't want them to hear what happened.  Especially Jimin.

I explained what happened in chronological order.  She was truly amazed at everything I told her.  As I completely told her what happened, I listen to Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin turned around and smiled at me.  Then Jungkook.

Darcey looked at me and said "What was that about?"

"Not sure."  I say suspiciously.

Did Jungkook tell Jimin?  What did he tell him?  Is Jimin okay with it?

We finally arrive in Italy.  Already 7o'clock and we stop to eat out.

Pinsere Restaurant.  How lovely.

Jimin asked a table for four.  What about Olivia?  She already sat down with Brooklyn and Asia.

We all ordered water this time which surprised Jimin and Jungkook knowing that Darcey drank alcohol everyday.  I didn't know how to start a conversation.  Luckily, Darcey breaks the ice by asking.

"Does this mean I have to say I'm sorry to Olivia?"

"Yes, yes you do.  Well, you don't have to.  You should."  I offer.

"Then I won't."  She decides.

"Are you talking about last night?"  Jimin asks.

"Yes.  Olivia-"

Jungkook interrupt me by saying "we know, we heard."

"Sorry for that."  I say.

"Ahh.  Stop apologizing, it's getting old."  Jungkook says waving his hand back and forth.

           He's right, it was getting old.  Everyone was saying sorry to everyone.  We ordered out food and had a pleasant time.  Turns out, Jungkook told Jimin about the kiss and was okay with it.  Jimin confessed his love for me, which was unbelievably sweet.  Jungkook liked me but not as crazy as Jimin.  It was true that he had wrote three songs for me.  There was obvious flirting between us three. 

We had arrived at our hotel and enjoyed our time in Italy and then Greece.