Imagine pt. 7:

We loaded the bus and arrived at the Bistrot Paul Bert Restaurant. Olivia wanted a table for five: her, Jungkook, Jimin, Brooklyn, and Asia. Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook nodded and told Olivia they will not be sitting together. Instead, they wanted to sit with us. Jungkook moved to the waiter and asked for a table for four. I was shocked. They want to sit with us? You all followed the waiter to the table which was by a window looking out into the beautiful streets. I skim through the menu and found everything looking tasty.

"What would you ladies like to drink?" Asked the waiter with his pen and paper ready to write whatever I wished for. His voice had a thick French accent and he had a thin moustache.

"Water." I respond. He writes it down and looks at Darcey for her request.

"How about a French 75?" She says. He writes it down and looks at the boys.

They both asked for water. "I will be back soon with your drinks." He says and walks away with a smile.

"French 75?" I look at her annoyed.

"What?" She whines. "With those three hippos you're lucky I didn't bring my special pills or ask for a stronger drink." She moves a piece of hair away from her eyes.

"What is a French 75?" Jimin asked.

I look up and Jimin leaning in for an answer. Jungkook was quite curious as well.

I start off with "Well, it's uh.." I pause. "It's more like a-" I was cut off by Darcey's interruption "It's a cocktail of gin, brandy, and champagne."

"Isn't that a bit much for the first night in Paris?" Jungkook asked.

"Listen sweetheart, I'm on vacation." She says and smiles.

"I see." Jungkook says without a smile.

'Oh God, he must think we're weird.' I thought to myself.

"Everything looks really good!" Jimin says cheerfully.

I smile and agree. Everything does look good.

"See anything you like (y/n)?" Jimin asks.

"Oh, everything on here looks very delicious. I honestly want to try it all." I say raising my voice. Confidence. Confidence.

They both smile and keep looking. The waiter then comes to our table with a tray full of refreshments. He slides them on our table and stands up straight. "Ready to order?" He asks charmingly.

"I will have the steak au poivre." Darcey says and folds her menu in half.

"Veal Stew Dish, please." Is all I say.

Jungkook and Jimin ordered their dinner. The waiter took our menus and left. Jimin and Jungkook sat up.

"Sorry about Olivia. She can be a pain at times." Says Jungkook.

"Honey, we're all sorry for Olivia." Darcey speaks before I could say anything. She massaged her drink on her neck and sighed.

"Yeah, well... We were friends in the past but I guess she found some other people more interesting than I am." I say.

Jimin's eyes brightened and he says "I think you're very interesting."

"Oh, thank you, Jimin." I say, my cheeks getting redder and redder by the second.

Jungkook agrees with Jimin and says "Olivia is not as cute as you anyway. She's ordinary. You know, the kind you flirt with and want, but she's got other men behind her back." His eyes twinkle in the light.

"Thank you, Jungkook." I say quietly.