Imagine pt. 5:

We took a small bus to our hotel we're staying in for a couple days.  Olivia was sitting next to Jungkook.  How cute.  Darcey sat next to me and crossed her legs.  During the drive, Olivia was laughing out loud and sitting close to Jungkook touching his arm every opportunity she gets.  Darcey turns around and sees Jungkook looking miserable.

          "Lord."  Darcey grumbles turning back around.  "If I had a nickel for every drugged step-mother trying to get along with a goody two-shoes little boy I saw today, I'd have ten cents in my bra right now."  She says and leans back in her seat.  Her sunglasses shining bright and her eyebrows narrow.  She could have a nice margarita or something so she could stay like this all day.  Hell, all trip.

          Olivia's laugh got louder and more obnoxious by the second.  Even the driver had to look up once or twice.

          Darcey couldn't take it any more, she turned violently and spoke "Oh please, with that laugh you can drag hyenas all the way from Africa!"  I turn around to see her reaction.

          She tilted her head to the left and rolled her eyes.  "At least my laugh doesn't sound like an old truck driver."  Olivia snapped.

           Darcey laughed and agreed as if it didn't affect her.  She sat back up and continued  "Fish lips?  Tobacco breath?  Hyena laugh?  You're like a combination of these two clowns!"  She pointed to the two girls on each side of Jimin. Jungkook moved forward and smiled.  Jimin's laugh broke out.

          Olivia had nothing to say.  She was stunned.  Olivia crossed her arms and legs and face the window away from everyone else.  Darcey turned around and laid in her previous position - relaxed. Picturing her with a glass of gin in her hand sipping away.  I look back, not only to see Olivia, but to see Jungkook and Jimin.  Jimin switched places with one of the girls to be closer to Jungkook and talk.  Jungkook looks up at you and smiles.  I turn my head quickly and slid down my seat so he wouldn't see me at all.