Imagine pt. 20:

I woke up to Darcey hitting me with a pillow.

"Ahh.  Whattt?"  I moan.

"Time to get up."  She says and walks away.  She then grabbed her bag and threw it on my bed.

"What is it now?"  I complain.

"Where is my gin?"  Tears rose from her eyes.

"Stop fake crying.  I gave it to Olivia."  I confess.

"What?  Why?"  Her voice cracks.

"She needed a drink, badly.  I invited her in to have a drink."

"Couldn't giver her water?  Or vodka?"

"We don't have that.?"

"I do.  Give her that, not my gin!"  She protests.

"Stop with the drinking!  Okay?  Everyday you drink."  I yell.

"Uhh hello, vacat-"

I interrupt her "Yes, I know, we're on vacation.  Soon, it'll be summer, then winter break, or every time you need a break from studying.  Don't you end up like your mother!"  I scream.  I don't know where it came from.  It just broke out.

She sat down and said she was sorry.  This time real tears.

I breath out and step in front of her.  "Don't cry."  I whipped the tears streaming down her face with my shirt.  "It's too early for this."

She nods and stands up.  "Tell me more what happened with Olivia on the way to Italy."

She try's to escape my presence, but I stop her and say "And Jungkook."

Her eyes widen.  "Oh no, you have to tell me now!"

"No no no.  We got to pack and get ready we only have an hour to leave."  I laugh.

She begs but I refuse and leave to get ready.