Imagine pt. 10:

The next morning, someone was knocking on the door at 8:03.  I got up to see who it was.  I was Mrs. Clayer telling me that we have a big day today.  After I listened to her instructions I closed the door to get ready.  I grabbed the pillow that was closest to me as I hit Darcey in the face with it.  She wiggled around under the covers and mumbled random words.

"Get up!  We got a big day!"  I say excitedly, walking around turning the shower on and looking for clothes.

"What in the hell is going on?"  Darcey says confused.  Her eyes squinted and her lips perked.

"Get ready."  Is all I say and nothing more.

She turns her head left and right looking lost.  She rubs her head with both of her hands and sighs out loud.

"Hungover?"  I ask, raising an eyebrow at her and smirk.

She nodded and reached for the glass of water I prepared for her last night.  Her head bobbed up when her eye caught something on my suitcase.  She pointed at it and said  "Honey, what's that?"

I stopped was I was doing and turn around to see what she was talking about.  I rush over to pick it up and squeezed it in my hands.  I sauntered towards her and explained what happened.

She, of course, smiled at everything I told her.  I then explained what drinks she had and what she said to Jungkook and Jimin.  Without a care in the world, she shrugged her shoulders and laid back down on the bed.

"Oh, no no no honey,  you gotta get up!"  I say and pushed her, forcing her to get out of bed.

"Okay okay,  hold on."  She says.  I jump up and take a shower.

After the shower I check on Darcey to see if she got dressed.  She got up, but she's moving slowly around the room.

I wore a black tight shirt with a beige cardigan, light blue jeans with holes, and rosa-s bootie.  I didn't have too much make up and I left my hair as it is.

Darcey threw on a sleeveless halter knitted vest tank, black high wasted jeans, and red stilettos.  Surprising she curled her hair and slapped some makeup on which is rare.

She stepped out of the bathroom and flipped her hair.

"Hot dannng."  I say, my eyes wide and my smile from ear to ear.

"Shut up, we're in Paris.  God knows what kind of hunk I'll run into."  She says bluntly.

"That's true."  I acknowledge.

There was another knock at the door - Mrs. Clayer.  "You girls ready?  It's-"  She pauses to check her watch. "9:54.  We need to load the bus at 10 o'clock."

"Uh, yes actually."  I say and grab my purse from the side table "Let's go, Darcey."  I shout.  She walks around the corner and shouts back "Honey, stop shouting!  I had to find my happy pills first."

Mrs. Clayer looks at us and asks "Happy pills?"

"Inside joke for vitamins.  She hates them."  I say.  I was used to that question.  Every time someone asks what her 'happy pills' are, I have to safe her from admitting it's not vitamins.

"Oh, okay."  Mrs. Clayer says and took off.

We took the elevator down and we are always the last people.  Here they are:  Olivia, Brooklyn, Asia, Jimin, and Jungkook all looking at us.  Jimin and Jungkook are the only ones smiling.

"Late again?"  Olivia sneered.

"Ugly and fat?  As always."  Darcey retorted.

Olivia rolled her eyes and gave her the finger.

10 o'clock:  get on the bus.