Imagine pt. 17:

After dinner we took a bus to go to a show.  We arrived at the Moulin Rouge Paris Show.  So beautiful, all the lights were so captivating.  We entered the Show and took our seats.  They were specially reserved;  Olivia and I, Jungkook and Brooklyn, Darcey and Asia.  Mrs. Clayer had to sit at one of the tables' so she sat with Darcey and Asia.  Poor Darcey, she hates Mrs. Clayer.  Once Olivia sat down, I decided to pick a fight.

"So I heard that you threatened Jimin."  I begin with.

"Who told you?"  She questions.

"Jimin."  I say directly.

Her eyes widened, her eyebrows narrow, and she shows her teeth like  nasty predator.

"Calm down."  I speak all relaxed.  "They don't like you.  Get over it."

"You don't understand how horrible you really are!"

I sit up "Oh, no.  Did I become a witch just like you?"  I smile and lean back in my chair.

"You're the evil one, not me."  She states.

I look at her and squint my eyes.  "Sorry, but I'm not the one who threatened him.  Why are you like this, huh?  Because you have no real friends and you're just rubbing on them to get their attention and like you?"  I continue and don't stop until she breaks.

She violently shakes her head and messes with her perfectly curled hair.

"Was I the only friend you had as a kid and that's why you look at me like I'm trash?  I don't feel sorry for you, you left me for them."  I stop to take a break.

My stare didn't leave her face.  Her hands covered her face I was talking to her.  She sat up straight and rotated her head towards me.

"I had to leave you."  She said.

          Her voice was shaky and filled with sorrow.  Tears were streaming down her face.  She probably had on waterproof mascara because not a single black line was printed on her face.  I felt sorry.  Maybe I did do something to her when were still friends.  What did I do?  I couldn't ask at that moment, I felt horrible.  We didn't speak for the rest of the night.  I wanted to hold her hand and say sorry, but I wasn't brave enough.  Plus, she would shake my hand away, is it too late to say sorry after all of the these years?