Imagine pt. 6:

We finally arrive at the hotel.  It was a very nice hotel.  Mrs. Clayer already had rooms reserved for everyone: Jungkook and Jimin, Olivia and one of the girls, the other was stuck with me and Darcey.  The girl complained and said she wants to be with Olivia and not us.  I couldn't blame her, I was about to get on my knees and beg.  Mrs. Clayer was okay with it, as long as boys and girls were in separate rooms.

"Brooklyn and Asia are always with me."  Olivia states.

Darcey looks them up and down.  "So you sleep with anyone whose name is a city orrr?"

"I don't sleep with them."  Olivia corrects.

"Oh, I just thought you three were a lesbian couple that were just afraid of scissors."  Darcey says.

Mrs. Clayer spoke up when she heard Darcey  "Hey, let's not."

Jimin couldn't help but laugh at Darcey.

          We carried our bags up to our rooms.  I opened our door and waddled inside.  Darcey was behind me kicking her luggage to the side.  Darcey ran her mouth about Olivia and the two girls as I got dressed.  "Brooklyn and Asia?  First time I ever heard those names.  Not bad.  I mean that was an easy target."  She said.  I laughed and agreed.

          Mrs. Clayer knocked at our door to see if we were ready to get going and eat dinner out.  We walk out of the room and take the elevator down.  The first person I noticed was Olivia between Brooklyn and Asia.  I could tell Olivia was angry with Darcey, but whatever she was going to say, Darcey would snap back making her look like a fool.  It wasn't worth it.  The elevator next to ours, Jimin and Jungkook walked out.  It was mandatory to dress up nice.  I was in a seashell pink skirt with a black top and jewelry.  Jimin and Jungkook wore black pants with black shoes.  Jimin had a white button-up shirt, Jungkook with a blue button-up shirt.  Olivia and her 'friends' were in short dresses and high heels.  Darcey wore a white dress with a red velvet belt and heels.

          Olivia jumps up and walks towards Jimin and Jungkook stroking both of their arms.  I could tell they were tired of Olivia rubbing on them nonstop.  I was prepared for Darcey's mouth to run off at Olivia at any moment of the night.