Imagine pt. 16:

Mrs. Clayer took us to another place.  I couldn't focus.  Before, I was hoping Jungkook walked away because of something else.  Now I know, it's me.  He's not mad at Jimin as I could see them talking and getting along.  What?  How could he accept Jimin and not me?  Jimin kissed me first.  Did Jimin lie and said I kissed him first so Jungkook could accept him.  It doesn't make sense.

          We ended up going to dinner a bit early.  4o'clock.  I could eat a horse.  I skipped breakfast and lunch.  We went to L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon.  I sat next to Darcey and away from everyone else.  I knew Jimin and Jungkook didn't want to eat with us anyway.

"A table for two."  I say.

I felt someone bump into me from behind. "Make that four."  Jungkook said.

I was surprised by him.  As we followed our waiter to our table I repeated the same question in my head over and over 'he wants to sit with us?'

We sit down and skim through the menu.  It was awfully quiet and weird.

"I am your waiter for tonight.  My name is Benjamin.  May I order your drinks?"  He said with a smile.

We all wanted water, except for Darcey who ordered Tremblement de Terre.  He asked for her I.D. to check if it was appropriate to drink.  He nodded and said "No problem."  And walked away.

"More alcohol?"  I complain.

"Vacation."  She said and leaned back in her chair.

I couldn't take it anymore.  I lean in and begin with "Are you still mad at me, or did Jimin lie to you?"

Jimin kept quiet, so Jungkook responded with "He didn't lie, he kissed you first and you kissed him back.  It's all understood."  He says like nothing ever happened.

"So you stopped whining, huh?"  I ask unexpectedly.  I don't know why that left my mouth.  I'm not that mad.

He stood up and said "Who the hell said I was whining.  Maybe you should keep away from us."

"I would but you decided to sit with us.  Who the hell would listen to Olivia anyway?"  I hiss.

"None of your damn business."  He mutters back.

I shake my head in amazement "So you would not talk to me and listen to a girl who you don't even like?"  I question.  "Oh, wow, that's real smart."

He leans in closer and says  "You don't know who I like."

"Oh, yeah, cause I think I got a pretty good idea."  I breath, ending the conversation as I sit back and cross my arms like a child.

          He does the same.  The waiter comes to our table with our drinks as he sets them down.  Darcey snatches her drink and sips it intensely.  The waiter could tell there was something wrong as he offered free bread.  Darcey spoke for everyone when she said no.

"Okay.  Any orders?"  He recommended the specials.

"That!  What's that?"  Darcey interrupted.  "Well-"  she brushes her hair away from her face and sits up "-what's in it?"

"Oh, mushrooms, potatoes, asparagus-"  He lists the ingredients.

"No brussel sprouts?"  She asks.

"Uh, no."

"Good, I'll have that."  She says and hands him the menu.

"For you ma 'dam?"  I felt his eyes were on me.

"Same for me."  I mumble, not caring what I eat.  I don't think I could.  I was too mad to think about food.

Jungkook and Jimin ordered their food.  I didn't care to listen to what they had.  I say I didn't want to eat, but as soon as the plates hit the table,  I scarfed down the entire serving.

When Darcey heard that Mrs. Clayer was paying the bill, she decided to drink a couple mimosas and her favorite a French 75.