Imagine pt. 2:

It's the day when me and Darcey are going to Paris!  Her mother is driving us to the airport which is probably about 30 minutes away.  That gave Darcey some time to talk about the trip and what we're excited to see.

         We finally arrived at the airport.  Darcey's mother walked us through the entire airport to make sure we got there safe.  We both spotted out teacher and a few other adults with her.  Darcey pointed to Mrs. Clayer and confirmed it was our teacher that was taking us to Europe.  Darcey's mother darted towards her and started asking various amounts of questions.  Not to mention, Darcey's mother was concerned with the whole trip.  I don't blame her, I would act the same if my daughter was going to Europe with people I don't know.  Darcey and I sat down and pulled out our phones.  Not much to talk about after the 30 minute drive.  The flight was in an hour.  Great.  Darcey and I ate at subway and went to the bathroom.  Darcey's mother didn't leave until we had got on the plane and left.  Five minutes until we board the plane.  So far, it's just me, Darcey, and two other girls you didn't care for that are going on the trip.

          One minute later, another girl I recognize is going on the trip.  Oh great, Olivia Petterson.  The high school drama queen.  Started every rumor since fifth grade, made out with every guy in seventh grade, the school suck-up that everyone secretly hates but are friends with her for money.  To start off, we were friends back in kindergarten.  Until she found boys, makeup, and popularity; I found overalls, baseball, and Agatha Christie books.  We just grow apart.  No problem, most friends grow apart, it's just the way things go.  Unless she starts rumors about her ex-friend and tries to make them look like a fool - then it's a problem.  She is my problem.

          The two girls get up with forced smiles on their faces and shot out their arms to hug Olivia.  I couldn't help but laugh at the amount of stupidity was being done.  I don't know if she saw me, if she did she would have made a rude remark.

          I thought all the people had come.  Who else would come now?  By this time, we were boarding the airplane.  I, of course, sat next to Darcey.  The three girls sat behind us.  I look over at Darcey and give her the 'eye'. She rolls her eyes and smile because she understood what I was thinking.  She went ahead and got comfortable and plugged her phone in to listen to music to.  As people were boarding the plane, I noticed some familiar voices ahead.  My eyes were wondering back and forth to see who it was.  I look to my left and I see Jungkook walking in front of Jimin.  My eyes were planted and couldn't look away.  Jungkook caught me staring at him and I shake my head and look down.  I felt my face getting hotter and hotter.  I glance up at them and see Jungkook whispering to Jimin, then Jimin smirks at me.  Jungkook turns his head and walks forward without looking up. Jungkook sits in front of Darcey and Jimin sat in front of me.