Imagine pt. 15:

We all walked around the museum for quite a bit now.  Jungkook didn't even step foot near me, nor Jimin.  Jimin was attached to Jungkook trying to get his attention, Jungkook ignored him of course.  I was the time to leave and move on with the day.  As Camylle waved goodbye to us and Mrs. Clayer shook her hand, she gave Darcey a hug.

Camylle turned around and walked off.  "Wow, friends with Camylle, huh?"  I say with a smile.

"Oh, poor girl-"  Darcey starts off  "-She was in an abusive relationship and did heroine.  Her ex cheated on her and that's why she left."

"That's why?  Geez,  I would think it was the abuse."  I say shockingly.

"Yeah, well when he has a lot of money, I don't think she would leave.  She was like the help.  Or just a title so people would stop asking him if he's ever going to get married.   Anyway, she drank everyday because of him.  She has dark circles under her eyes because she hasn't slept in days.  Nightmares about him."

"I would think so."  I said agreeing to the fact she had nightmares.

"It was a good damn thing that girl got a drink, she needed it."  Darcey finished her story with a sigh and rubbed her head.

"Are you okay?"  I ask, studying her face.

"Yeah, I'm just very tired.  I drank and listening to problems, I'm like my mother."  She says jokingly.

          Darcey hated her mother.  From what I've seen, her mother was kind and sweet and caring.  Couldn't even picture her with a drink in her hand and a cigarette in her mouth.  But that's the real her.  Drunk couple days of the week, it's worse on weekends.  Darcey grew up with that: drinks, cigarettes, foul language, abuse.  Maybe that's why she had been drinking this whole time -- to relax?  Rubbing her head because almost half of the time she was listening to Camylle and her abusive relationship.  God knows how she feels right now.  Darcey says she's okay everyday, I think she's lying.  She wouldn't dare call the police on her, but why?  I don't tell her too anyway, she hates the idea of a child leaving their parent.

"Gonna take a nap when we get to the hotel?"  I ask lovingly.

"You know."  She sings.

We both laugh and continue talking.

"So what's up with the hickey?"  Darcey asks bluntly.

"Jimin."  Is all I say with a serious look on my face.

"Oh I know that."  She laughs.

"I just needed to talk to him about Olivia and what the hell was going on."  I whisper.

"So, what's going on with that?"  Darcey questions.

"I don't remember."  I close my eyes shut tight and rub my face.

Darcey laughs and claps her hands.  Olivia turns violently around and shushed us.

"Oh what?  At least I didn't threaten anyone!"  She continues laughing like a madman.

          Jimin and Jungkook turn around and stares only at me.  Jimin had sensitive eyes that could melt any girls heart if he wanted to.  On the other hand, Jungkook was mad, I could see fire in his eyes and his fists' curled up into balls.  Jimin slowly rotated and dropped his head.  Jungkook swung around and kept walking with more speed.