MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 11

Marinette's POV

We were back in the inn. I'm in my room. Crying. Hot tears were streaming down my face. My heart was aching, and I couldn't breathe.

5 days of dating. He ends our relationship after 5 days of dating?! I've cried non-stop ever since he said those words that had ended our relationship. I tried talking to him in the bus, but...

FLASHBACK

We were already entering the bus and I saw Adrien. He was with Nino. I approached him. As I did, he just did this glare and looked everywhere, but me.

"Adrien, please talk to me." I tried my best to stop my voice from cracking, but failed.

"About what? I don't need to tell you anything, and so do you."

I took a deep breath and summoned every inch of courage that I had left in my body,"Adrien. What ever the problem is. I just wanted to let you know that I love you."

He finally looked at me. His eyes were failing to keep his tears from falling.

"If we were dating I would say that I love you Marinette, and I would probably pepper you with kisses..." He stopped, his voice was hitching against his throat, trying to put his act together, "But were not together anymore, and after everything I've heard today... I don't think I'll ever love anyone, or you ever again."

And that was it. He sat at the back part of the bus with Nino. While I sat in the front with Alya, releasing all the tears I have kept in. Like a dam breaking and all it's water flowing out of it.

(AN: The dam snack bar 😹😹 does anyone get it? Okay I'm sorry back to the drama.)

End of FLASHBACK

So now, I am in my room hugging my stuffed panda. My sobs are silent, but I really wanted to throw something. A vase maybe? Nah. Maybe I should punch the wall instead? Nope. Nana will kill me.

I looked at the stuffed panda I was hugging. Adrien gave me this panda.

Without a second thought. I opened my door seeing the whole class outside, but nevertheless. I didn't care. I was so upset, angry, and confused that I screamed and threw the panda out of my room.

But I wasn't done. The stuffed panda was on the floor. I pinned it there and started to punch it. I screamed in agony.

I still wasn't satisfied. I stepped on it and screamed more. I felt like a beast. I took the panda from the floor and squeezed it, then screamed at it again. My breathing was irregular, my face was red. I was in a beast mode condition right now.

I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't. The panda's white fur was darker than before. The stuffing was coming out of the stuffed bear. I wanted to torture this little bear more.

I looked around me. The whole class; even Chloe, were all gaping at me.

"WHAT! Haven't you seen a girl kill a stuffed panda like this?!"

Silence.

Tears flowed down my face,"Just-just leave me alone."

I went back inside my room. Abandoning the panda somewhere on the floor.

A few minutes of crying and I heard murmurs in outside my door.

"You know I can hear you guys right?" The murmuring stopped, and my bedroom door started to creak open.

"Hey gurl, how ya feeling?" My tears stopped. Alya Is the only one who could comfort me right now.

I looked at her and sniffed,"I feel terrible."