Kai

Hanna p/o/v

I was just getting home from to see my boyfriend, Kai. Yes, my boyfriend is kai from exo. I pulled up to our house and got out of my car. I walked inside and heard a weird noise....moaning. WTF!!?!!! IS HE CHEATING ON ME!!!!??? I walked up to our room and and heard only boy moans. I smirked to myself. I walked in the room and couldn't believe my eyes. I was literally watching kai thrust into Kyungsoo. "KAI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed out of total frustration. "Oh Hanna you back." Kai said pulling out of kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo get out of my house before I kill you." I said.

He picked up his clothes and tried to apologize but I threw a cold punch a crossed his face."LEAVE!" Tears were streaming down my face. He walked out of our house holding his face. Kai was on the bed with his arms crossed like a four year old. I grabbed him by his chin. "Now if your gay." I didn't finish my sentence. I was reaching for the strap on in our night stand. "I'll treat you like your gay." I kept all my clothes on and just pulled it around my self. I pulled Kai towards me and whispered in his ear,"this is what you get." I grabbed the strap on and thruster into him. "Ahh Hanna stop i-it hurts." He moaned. "Do u think I care."

My pace got faster. He kept moaning and moaning. Does enjoy this?!? With one hard thrust he cummed. "Did you enjoy that?!?" I asked. "No." Was his answer. "Then if I walk into you and kyungsoo again,this will be way worse, I love you." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too." He said I took the strap on off and put it back in its usual place. And with that we fell asleep

(A/n I know that was short but thank you for reading that. I know it was weird too, but hey they all will be. Thank you for reading SARANGHAE💜💜💜💜)

HEY I KNOW THIS IS FUCKED UP, YOU DONT NEED YOU COMMENT YOUR OPINION IF ITS NOT NICE. BITCH IM BIPOLAR SO DONT FUCKING MESS WITH ME ABOUT MY SMUTS, BECAUSE HAVE OF THESE COMMENTS FUC?KING TICKED ME OFF!!!!!