LAY

Hanna p/o/v

   Flashing lights, fans screaming, celebrities, the mama's. Yep I was performing expect with my girl group ice. Its a very sexual song. As I looked at the audience I saw my boyfriend, lay, biting his lip and leaning back I his chair. I was the main dancer, rapper, and vocalist, so I was in the front a lot. I was doing my solo dance where I have to move my hips around twerk. Its a lot. Our performance was over and where I group was sitting we were right by exo and I was on the complete opposite side of lay. The other rapper, Seulyeon, kept trying to flirt with lay,he kept rolling his eyes and tapping his foot. He looked at me and smiled. He pulled out his phone and texted me.

*messages*

-ready for tonight- lay
-same just want to text and talk dirty;-) -me
-Alright, I would love to ram my big round cock into your tiny hole- lay

I bit my lip and looked at him. He had a smirk plasterers on his.
He looked at me and I nodded. He turned to suho and high fived  him. Why did he high five suho? "Hanna get up we won best girl group." My best friend, amber, said. My eyes widened and we got up on stage. They handed me the award and I walked to the microphone. "Hello were ice, I would like to thank my manager and all he's done, I'd like to thank my parents and my sister. I'd like to thank our fandom, black ice, an my amazing boyfriend and his band exo, and I don't know if we deserve this award like there's many amazing girl groups like girls generation and my husband lay.

And we fucked and that's the end because its 2:00 AM  and I'm really tired so good night