jimin / namjoon

Hanna p/o/v

I had a doctor's appointment with my group of doctors. There's just two. They're very very hot. Their names are Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. I was gonna try and seduce him today . I was putting on light purple lingerie and a booty shorts and a crop top. I put on red lipstick and light eye make up. "Okay Hanna, you can do this." I said as you fixed your hair in the mirror. I walked outside to my car and left. I walked into the doctors office and already felt the wetness between my legs. I walked to the waiting room and sat down. I heard faint moaning and watched a REALLY UGLY GIRL walk out of Dr. Namjoons room with messy hair and Hickeys. I was almost at the door to walk out until a hand grabbed my wrist. "Don't you have an appointment." It. Was. Jimin. I smirked and we walked to his office. "So were gonna have a normal check up." Why did he put more emphasis on normal. "Dr. Namjoon please join me!" He shouted in Korean. His Korean voice turned me on. Namjoon walked in and and sat down on the bed with me. "Now Miss. Hanna, we've gotta check your breast to see is you have cancer." Namjoon said as he unbuttoned my shirt. He smirked as he saw my purple lingerie. He took off my top and gave it to Jimin. Jimin approached me and took off my bra. He played with my breasts and licked them. Namjoon stood at the side taking his shirt. Jimins was already off, which I had no idea why. "Seems like you were already ready with what your wearing." Namjoon said as he pulled a condom out of his pocket. Jimin unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. Namjoon rolled the condom onto himself. Jimin teased me through the thin fabrics of my lingerie. "Ugh, jimin." I moaned. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this room isn't sound proof." Namjoon said. "I know I heard you fucking that other girl." I said as Jimin dashed his tongue in and out of me. I bit my lip and drew blood. He got up and namjoon walked over and out of no where rammed into me. Jimin came up behind me and did the same thing. They just kept thrusting. I wrapped my arms around Namjoons broad shoulders. "I'm gonna cum." Jimin and namjoon said. "Me too." And with three more thrust we all three came. I put all my clothes on and jimin stopped me. "Here have my number." He passed me his number and walked away. I smirked and walked out of the doctors office.