chanyeol

Requested by chanyeols_girl27 she never told me her name so idk what to do so Imma finally use (Y/n):-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

(Y/n) P/o/v

    Tonight was the night. Chanyeol and I were gonna watch my fave movie, magic mike. Even though he's my husband, he was always so uncomfortable watching it, but after begging him, he finally said yes. So decided to get in something cute and put the movie in and make some popcorn. Its 10:00 P.M. by the time he got home. "Hey baby!" I said. "Hey (Y/n), were watching the movie tonight aren't we?" He questioned. I nodded while making my eye brows go up and down. He sighed and smirked. We walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed the remote and pressed play but for some odd reason, playboy, started playing. "I'm gonna give you your own show (Y/n)" he slowly got up and took off his jacket. Displaying his chiseled body with suspenders strapped against him. "Damn." I whispered. He slowly walked towards me whispered,"let's play." I reached me hand out to touch his body but he backed away to fast. The tight pants he was wearing was making he bulge very obvious. He slowly turned around and pulled down his suspenders. The glasses on his nose sitting on the tip of his nose were about to fall off until he pushed them back up and continued hip thrusting and body rolling. The way his body was moving was making me wet. He got on top of me and started grinding on my pussy. "Ugh." A moan escapes from my lips. He smirked and started kissing my neck. He sucked and licked my neck until he finally found my sensitive spot. "Nghh chanyeol." I moaned. "Yes baby just like that." He said nibbling on my earlobe. I bit my lip from making any noise. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He threw me on my bed, making my boobs bounce through my shirt. He crawled on top of me and started playing with the hem of my shirt. He slowly pulled it over my head and unhooked my bra. He licked his lips and attacked my breast. Licking and biting my nipples. Moans filled the room. He kissed down my stomach and bit the top of my shorts. He pulled them down slowly and pulled down his own pants. " im gonna do No foreplay." He said as he slowly pushed into me. I moaned loudly and he sped up. "Chanyeol i-im close." With 3 hard thrusts we both came. "Saranghae." He said. "Nado saranghae."