baekhyun

Hanna pov

Mr. Byun Baekhyun. The hottest teacher in my school. He had perfect hands, beautiful hair, and he has amazing eyes. But today was different. His voice was deeper and more angry then ususal. I was sitting in class and working on math when he pulled me to his desk for some reason. "Hello Hanna, stay after class we need to talk about this grade." It was weird I had all a's.

He wasn't married and he was only 22. (A/N I know baekhyun is actually 24 but he's 22 in this story.) And I'm a senior so he's only 4 years older then me. I'm a little worried. After the 2 hour lecture about square roots class was over. I walked over to his desk while he dismissed the class. I hopped on this desk and crossed my legs tight. He closed the door and locked it. "Why did you lock the door?" I asked.

He walked over to the desk and lightly caressed my thigh. "Uhm sir?" I asked. "Don't call me sir, its oppa to you." He said pushing my skirt up a little bit. I blushed and he just smirked."Why did you call me after class sir, I mean oppa."
I asked."because you've been a naughty girl." Baekhyun said pulling of his tie. Once his tie was off he smashed his lips into mine.

I was in shock. I kissed back. His hands reached towards my cheasst and unbottoned my shirt. "Oppa." I moaned. He admirred my body and smirked. He reached for my bra and unclipped it. He started masaged my breasts and licked them. I was a moaning mess. He backed up and grabbed the end of my skirt and ripped it from under me.

He looked at my black lace thong. "Damn." He whispered. He bent down and teased me through the thin fabric. "Ugh, oppa stop teasing." He ripped off my panties. He put his finger inside of me. He did that over and over again. "Oppa i need you now!" I screamed.

He smirked and took all of his clothes off. He then lined up his member and thrusted into me. He kept thrusting and thrusting and finally we both cummed. "Hanna will you go out with me?" I was shocked. I nodded and with one last kiss I left school