kai (not weird and scary)

Kai P/O/V

Getting home from practice was the highlight of my day. I got to see my beautiful girlfriend, hanna. She was amazing. She would comfort me everyday and sometimes give me a special gift ;). Which i hope i was getting tonight. After getting screamed at by the manager, practicing for 6 hours, and dealing with 8 annoying boys, kinda makes you wanna die. So once i got home, i grabbed my bags and walked in. Going straight to the kitchen. Where i saw hanna standing there washing dishes. In comfy shorts and a large nike sweater. I walked up behind her and gave her a back hug. "Hello jagiya." She sighed and leaned back. "Hi baby." She turned around and i saw her beautiful face. No make-up. Just her. "Today was such a hard day." I said pulling her close again. I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants.  I pulled her away fast. Her platinum blonde hair falling in her face. "I felt that kai, don't try to hide it." She grabbed my hand and took me up to the bedroom. "Sine your day was so hard let me pleasure you...daddy." I groaned at her words. My dick grew bigger and bigger in my pants. She crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck. I moaned quietly. She moved down to the top of my pants and unzipped them quickly. She yanked my boxers down. My 8 inch dick sprung out. She grabbed it and went up and down, up and down. My moaning was slowly getting louder and louder. She put it in her mouth and was making me get closer and closer to my climax. Seconds and seconds later i came. She drank all of it. She ripped off her nike sweater and bared herself in front of me. She took of her pants and underwear then sat on top of me riding me. She moaned loud and so did i. "mmm daddy." She moaned loud. I gripped her hips and made her go faster.  "Im gonna cum." We both yelled. Cumming at the same time. She got off and snuggled up to me.  "I love you."

"I love you too."