kyungsoo

Your POV

I was getting home from a long day of dance practice. My new girl group blackpink, was about to debut. But i was the only one lucky enough to be able to have a boyfriend before debut. I was the oldest in my group. Then again i was only 22. My boyfriend is kyungsoo from exo. We came out about our relationship about 2 years ago. There was hate but it ended when we publicly told people we weren't splitting anytime soon. Walking into the house and smelling food from the kitchen was a highlight to my day. I slipped off my adidas superstars and ran to the kitchen. Where i saw kyungsoo. I stood there and admired him. His broad shoulders. His deep black hair. His small 5'8 persona. Gawd i am lucky. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey baby." His deep voice rang through my ears. "Hello master." My high voice spoke.

  He turned around and smiled, giving me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled as he turned back around to tend to the food. I was wearing (in the media) so i was hot. And with it being the middle of June it didn't help. So i unbuttoned my flannel and my white lace bra was exposed. Kyungsoo turned around and smirked. "You better be wearing that tonight baby girl." I smirked and walked up the stairs and changed into

" I smirked and walked up the stairs and changed into

And put it under a T-shirt

   I felt way better. I walked downstairs and saw the dinner layed out on the table. I clapped my hands happily. I was starving. Being an idol I'm not really allowed to eat a lot. I probably weigh 90-95 pounds. I didn't care tho. I still at tons and only went on diets when its needed. So i saw the rice, kimchi, meat, and water, and wanted to throw down. I ran to the table and sat down. "Thank you so much baby! This looks amazing." I said as i stuffed my face with duck and kimchi. "Can u stuff your face with my dick like that." Kyungsoo mumbled. I looked up and made eye contact with him. He was smirking. I swallowed my food and cleaned up my face. "If you want me too." I said. "Knees now!" He yelled a crossed the table making me yelp. I shot up and ran to him. I dropped to my knees. He grabbed my face and smirked. "Now baby girl you're gonna suck my dick then after that go to the bedroom and strip yourself to your lingerie and lay there. Waiting for me to touch u in the ways i do." I bit my lip and nodded, playing with his belt buckle.

    "Go ahead" i unbuckled his belt slowly and pulled it out of the loops. "Hurry up baby girl." He demanded. I unbuckled his pants and ripped them down revealing is Calvin Klein boxers. His 9 inch dick bulging through them. I bit my lip knowing i was gonna be a chocking mess in a few seconds. I pulled down his underwear and his dick sprung up. I moaned at the sight. He smirked again. I kissed the tip. Slowly swirling my tongue around it. "Baby girl stop teasing me." He said through his teeth. He grabbed my hair and made me deep throat it. Tears swelling in my eyes from chocking. He grunted at the sight. I looked up to his brown eyes.

They were full of lust. I kept sucking and sucking. My tongue swirling around his pulsating member. "I'm gonna cum." He pushed me off his dick and starting using his hand which means he wants me to have it all over my face. It took him seconds to cum. It went all over me. I licked most of it off. Making him moan. "Bedroom now and no touching yourself!" I ran up the stairs as he sat there. I ripped off my shirt and layed on the bed. Starting to play with myself through the fabric. "Ughh master." I moaned. Totally ignoring the fact i heard someone coming up the stair.

    "I can hear you baby girl." I sat on the bed with an innocent face.  "you need to be punished." I put my head down. He pulled out handcuffs from his pockets. He walked up to me and pushed me down. Handcuffing me tightly to the bedposts. He stared at me up and down making me blushing a bright pink color. "Stop it kyungsoo!" I yelled.  He smirked and ripped off my lingerie. "Wah~ my baby girl is so beautiful!~!" Kyungsoo said groping my breasts. "Nnghgg." I moaned quietly as he licked my hard nipples. His mouth went down my chest to my stomach. Slowly going to my top of womanhood. "Master pleaseee!" I moaned. His tongue went straight to my clit. "AHHH!" i screamed out in pleasure. He went fast, making figure eights on my woman. Finally just putting his mouth over my whole womanhood attacking it with his wet tongue. "Master im gonna cum." He pulled away. I screamed in anger and pleasure. He pulled out his dick and rubbed it against my core then quickly pulled it away. Then he put it back in his pants. And uncuffed me from the bed. Laying me acrossed his legs.

     "Count." He whispered. He slapped my ass. Hard. "One." "Two." "Three." "Four." "Five." "Six." "Seven." "Eight." He went up to twenty. I moaned as it felt good and bad. He rubbed my sore ass. "Hmm master fuck me please!" I moaned. "OK." He pulled out his dick. Rubbing it on my naked core. Then he slammed into me. "AHH~ YESS MASTER!" i screamed. He grabbed his vibrator and put it on m clit. Which was an overload of pleasure. Honestly felt like kyungsoo was pounding my cervix. But it felt so good. The room was filled with skin slapping, moans, and vibrating. It all was amazing. "KYUNGSOO KEEP GOING FASTER~ HARDER~!" He slapped my thighs. "MASTER I'M SORRY!" he sped up. Going harder than before. "HOLY SHIT YES~!" I screamed.

I was gonna cum soon. "Im gonna cum!" I yelled. One thrust later i cummed all over his member. He pulled out and jacked off on my chest. I love sex like this. Punishments are the best. "Now do you understand why i punished you?" I nodded. "I hope we can do that more papi." I said nuzzling to him. He smiled and nodded. We both stood. I wobbled. " want carried?" He asked. I nodded. I was sore. He shoveled me up in his arms and carried me downstairs. I was in kyungsoo's T-shirt. He layed me on the couch and he cleaned up what was left from dinner. "I love you jagiya." He said walking out of the kitchen. I smiled. "I love you too baby.❤"

Author-nim here long time no see.❤ i hope u enjoyed my smut ill try to update as much as i can.❤ ive been busy but for my babies i shall try❤❤ love yall im out. Peace babes

.