Xiumin

Hanna POV ( I know I've used this name 3 times but it's my name and Idk any other names)

I was reading a exo smut and I was on a xiumin one. Xiumin is my boyfriend who is China. I was reading and maybe slipped my hands into my shorts. "Ah~ xiu." I moaned. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure. I just kept plunging my finger into my self.

I just thought I was delirious. But no I wasn't. It was xiumin. I looked at him and took my hands out of my shorts. "You know I saw all of that." He said with a smirk plastered on his face. Damnit he always does. He walked over to the and licked my finger.

"Yummy." Was all he said. He then got on the bed and connected his lips with mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync. He then reached for my cheast. He slowly took off my crop top and unclipped my bra swiftly. He smirked and licked my left nipple. "Ahh~ xiu, stop teasing." I felt him smirk on my breast. He travel down to the top of my shorts and in buttoned them. He pulled them down pretty quickly. He then took off his shirt and pants and let me slip of his underwear.

He then slowly inserted into me. "Ah~." I moaned....and screamed. "Uhh jagiya your so tight." He moaned. "Oppa faster." He picked up his pace. After three long hard thrusts we both cummed. "I love you jagiya." He said. "I love you too oppa." I smiled then fell asleep.